Who can beat Seattle in Seattle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't want to get to far ahead of myself, but inevitably, I am looking at possible scenarios now where we would not have to go to Seattle in a potential NFC Championship game matchup. I think, outside of ourselves, Dallas has the best chance to beat Seattle in Seattle. However, as the Cowboys are the #3 seed, they cannot match up against the Seahawks in the divisional round. Only the Panthers, Arizona, and Detroit can. The Cardinals have fallen so far, that I give them almost no shot at beating the Seahawks are home. Maybe the Panthers, as they are on a hot streak(they almost beat them earlier this year) but that seems to be a long shot. Thus I think Detroit has the best chance of pulling off the upset, although I think a few things would have to bounce their way. Thoughts?

OP
OP
red4tribe

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers can.

I think we definitely can. and have the best chance of doing so out of any NFC team. That being said, if it's possible to get two home playoff games, rather than one, I'd like our chances a lot more.

Reaction score
I remember saying early in the season, that our D needed to be top 1/3 to get this ship righted before the playoffs.. going into today... I just learned we are ranked 12th.. that's a good enough omen for me
If we are lucky enough (yes I said that correctly) GB 26 Seattle 23

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With all due respect our away record is not exactly stellar. In Seattle, it will be advantage them and we'll be the underdogs.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we definitely can. and have the best chance of doing so out of any NFC team. That being said, if it's possible to get two home playoff games, rather than one, I'd like our chances a lot more.

Well if thats the question then its a matter of choosing between Carolina n Detroit. Id prolly say Detroit but considering I hate Suh so much right now ill pick the hot team in the Panthers

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Detroit bc their rushing D will limit Lynch. Suh might stomp Wilson. But Stafford will give the game away to the Seattle D.

Im not counting my chickens before they hatch, but I want Seattle. I want to watch Rodgers silence the 12th man. I only wish tate was still there.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Cowboys and Packers. I don't think any of the rest of the field could get within 10 points.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
It BETTER be the Packers. If things play out the way I think they're going to play out .... it'll HAVE to be the Packers. Granted, anything can happen before the Pack go to Seattle, but the Pack can't expect a repeat of what Carolina did to the Cowboys following the '96 season.

It BETTER be the Packers.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

It BETTER be the Packers. If things play out the way I think they're going to play out .... it'll HAVE to be the Packers. Granted, anything can happen before the Pack go to Seattle, but the Pack can't expect a repeat of what Carolina did to the Cowboys following the '96 season.

It BETTER be the Packers.

So you believe it will be the Packers ?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Oh sure... go ahead, be difficult and demanding right away. :) Yeah, I believe it will be the Packers. :)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Oh sure... go ahead, be difficult and demanding right away. :) Yeah, I believe it will be the Packers. :)

Well it will be the Packers then. You warned me I`d develop an attitude as a moderator :D.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seattle doesnt want us to come there... They bumped us when we were an up and coming dynasty. Stunted by a plague of key injuries and growing pains from yet another mini rebuild. The dynasty has come back FULL STRENGTH to reclaim its throne. And if we have to go through Seattle to get it. So be it.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know what you've seen to make you think this...the Packers stink on the road, and they especially stink in SEA...

Are the Packers 4-4 on the road or 0-8? 4-4 is okay, not awful.

Also, they are basically 1-1 in their past two trips to Seattle.

Not sure what your opinion is based on.

grampi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are the Packers 4-4 on the road or 0-8? 4-4 is okay, not awful.

Also, they are basically 1-1 in their past two trips to Seattle.

Not sure what your opinion is based on.

You don't win in SEA if you're okay on the road...and they're basically 1-1 in SEA? Have you watched any of their games?

grampi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seattle doesnt want us to come there... They bumped us when we were an up and coming dynasty. Stunted by a plague of key injuries and growing pains from yet another mini rebuild. The dynasty has come back FULL STRENGTH to reclaim its throne. And if we have to go through Seattle to get it. So be it.

I love your enthusiasm, but if the Pack has to go to SEA, I don't see them winning that one...not saying it isn't possible, just not likely...if that game were played in GB I'd give the Pack the edge, but GB blew that opportunity when they lost to BUF...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts