Who are your MOST-HATED 5 teams/rivals?

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rivals or not, what 5 teams do you take enjoyment most when they lose/suffer?

For me (I grew up in Minnesota).

#1- Vikings
#2- Patriots
#3- 49ers
#4- Giants
#5- Bears

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

#1-Dallas cowboys
#2 Chicago Bears
#3 Baltimore Ravens (Ray Lewis era)
#4 Minnesota Vikings
#5 Washington Redskins (never ever liked them)

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
# 1 -Vikings
#2 - Bears
#3 - Kaeper*****,ok Whiners
#4 - Giants
# 5 - Redskins (never ever liked them either and live in Redskin territory)

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have the Vikings above the Bears because A) I lived there for the whole 80's & 90's and suffered thru FIVE losses to them in that Metrodump, including 4 with Favre the Gunslinger, B) Their fans are far worse than Bears fans, C) They are the jealous baby brothers, as evidenced by THEM -not Chicago- always trying to leech our players.

Why do you have one ahead of the other?
13, I see you have Minny 1 also.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1) Bears
Reason - I HATE Jay Cutler and the whole Brandon Marshall thing last year just added fuel to the fire. Also..for some reason I just get more fired up to crush the bears than any other team.

2) 49ers.
Reason - I live in Northern California. Nothing but 49ers fans around here (and some Raiders.) especially since they got good a couple seasons ago. A WHOLE lot of bandwagoners. Actually I live in Chico and after the Packers won the super bowl a whole lot of band wagon Packers fans starter pouring out of every nook and cranny of Aaron Rodgers' home town. Now those Packers "fans" are 49ers fans. Also...they give me constant crap for being a Packers fan in California. I just HATE the 49ers. Red commies.

3) Vikings.
Reason - The leech our players, strive to be just like us, and are our second biggest division rival. The only team that I hope to crush harder than the Bears every season is the Vikings. At least the Lions are somewhat respectable in the sense that they always seem to bring out the best in us and vice versa.

4) NY Giants.
Reason - 2007, 2011... 'nuff said.

5) Cowboys.
Reason - I list the 'Boys at #5 mainly because I really don't hate them for who they are...but I just LOVE kicking the crap out of them. It helps that my father-in-law is a HUGE, Life-Long fan of the Cowboys and it is always a very interesting week when that game is on the schedule. I remember watching the game in 2010 with him and after a short while he just got up and went to go play WoW on his computer because we were owning them so hard.

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#1- Vikings...lots of fans I know so I love to rub it in.
#2 Bears....Same reason plus being long time rivals and Cutlers facial expressions
#3 Cowboys.......Because their the Cowboys
#4 Seahawks...Although I like Wilson being an ex Badger
#5 Lions...Wouldn't have been my 5 choice 3 years ago but now their too cocky but still suck

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rivals or not, what 5 teams do you take enjoyment most when they lose/suffer?

For me (I grew up in Minnesota).

#1- Vikings
#2- Patriots
#3- 49ers
#4- Giants
#5- Bears

You grew up in Minnesota? You should sue the state for pain and suffering

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
1) 49ers - Primadonna, fickle, bandwagon jumpers,
2)Bears - Cutler
3) Ravens - Ray Lewis
4) Giants - Their headcoach and QB
5) Cowboys - Just because its them

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hated is one thing, getting enjoyment out of watching them suffer is another. I LOVE to watch these teams lose:

1. Cowboys. Jerry the sleazoid JJones. Hope he never sees another SB.
2. The Jets. There's just something about watching a Rex Ryan team lose, especially a NY team.
3. The Seahags. Pete Carroll, Richard Sherman, Fail Mary. **** them.
4. 9ers. Jim Harbaugh is really getting on my nerves. The guy ****** and moans every time they lose, which makes me want to see them lose.
5. Bears. Jay Cutler, enough said.

PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I always enjoy these and remember ... the answers that people give to this question, are entirely indicative of where they grew up and/or still live. So, there's no right or wrong answer here.

I was born and raised in the Chicago area and I still live there. That being said ...

1. Bears. I was in 7th grade in 1985. It sucked. Nothing more needs to be said. F 'em.
2. Vikings.
3. Patriots.
4. 49ers.
5. Buccaneers

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
The Vikings are too pitiful to win most hated. I won't give them anything to hang their hats on.
1. Bears - not even close. Oldest and bitterest. It's only less so to newer fans. Give them time, you'll learn to hate them. Beating the Bears is a regular season treat. It's double the fun of a W. The NFCCG was almost as sweet as a SB win. 3rd largest city in US and the crappiest stadium in all of sports. You'd think all of those crooked politicos would pony up and buy a college level playing field at least. Their fans are devil worshippers.
2. Cowboys - never were America's team but still think they are. Poster team for all that is bad about corporate football. Watching them fail is next best to a Packer win. The complete opposite of the Packers.
3. Donkeys - Perennial chokers who fell into a couple of titles. I don't like the fans, the team, the history, Horseface or anything in blue and orange. An abomination from the backside of the US.
4. Pacheatriots - I dislike anything Boston. Their accent makes me want to puke, a narcissistic bunch of clowns who know nothing about football and I hate their fans too. They should be higher but I don't want to fuel their self-love. Oh, and they cheat.
5. Vikings - they are a rolling abomination of a franchise. A cruel joke to their fans and an affront to all that is great about the NFL. They wear PURPLE jerseys!

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikings are too pitiful to win most hated. I won't give them anything to hang their hats on.

4. Pacheatriots - I dislike anything Boston. Their accent makes me want to puke, a narcissistic bunch of clowns who know nothing about football and I hate their fans too. They should be higher but I don't want to fuel their self-love. Oh, and they cheat.

5. Vikings - they are a rolling abomination of a franchise. A cruel joke to their fans and an affront to all that is great about the NFL. They wear PURPLE jerseys!
I have to give it to the Vikings on one front over the Bears: The Vikings have beaten us in Lambeau in a playoff game, and it was Daunte Culpepper at QB for God's sake wow.

I agree with you totally on the cheating Patriots. I bet they were cheating big time when they found a way to slow down the high octane Rams and steal that Super Bowl.

I also dislike almost everything Boston too, Celtics, Red Sawx, Bruins, etc.
Agree about the accent too. Worst accent in America, worse than the Scottish even.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
1 -Bears (Who else?)
2 -49ers (arrogant jer**)
3 -Giants (why is it so difficult for us to beat them when it matters? )
4 -Seahawks (classless organisation.)
5 -Vikings ("wannabe" rival but in fact meaningless )

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
'boys
Bears
Vikings
Pats
Jets (barely beat the Raiders)
The three non-NFCN teams because of the media fawning over them whenever they are not pathetic and it is just sickening. Other two because that is the way it has always been and always will be.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
My father-in-law has the biggest hatered for the cowboys of anyone I have ever met. He is a skins fan, so it stands to reason as to why he dislikes the cowgirls.

He told me this last season:

"if the cowboys were playing the taliban, I would wrap a towel around my head and cheer for the taliban" I laughed my *** off over that statement.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I`ve got to be honest, when American football was first regularly televised here, the Redskins, Dolphins, Cowboys and Raiders were regularly on our screens. I sort of liked the Raiders at the time, but they pushed the Redskins big time. As a result I developed a hatred of the Redskins...lol

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
well, because of where I live, the older guys like the skins or the falcons. Before the panthers became the expansion franchise for us, those were the two closest teams to NC. So I can see why they like them. I personally don't mind the skins because I root for them when they play the NYG and the cowgirls. I don't mind the panthers either, mainly because it is cheap to go see one of their games.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hated is one thing, getting enjoyment out of watching them suffer is another
That's probably the best way to sum it up for me. I don't hate any team, but based on some people's personalities/attitudes/demeanor/actions, I do relish seeing them lose just so that I can see the pout face:

-Bears to see Cutler's pouty face
-Patriots to see Belichik's lack of class shine through
-Lions just to see another handshake-gate
-Cowboys because it invalidates Jerry Jones
-Giants to see Eli's poop face

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts