1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

who are your favorite posters

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by JoshTheChild, Jan 31, 2008.

1. SNAP

SNAP Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    Lol.....You cut a hole in the middle of a slice of bread while it's on a baking pan w/a round cookie cutter and you break the egg in it and bake it in the oven. You can then melt cheese on it......Delicious stuff

2. PackinSteel

PackinSteel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey that actually sounds pretty tasty. Can you sub an English muffin?

3. SNAP

SNAP Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    Yes........if you get the oversize muffins.

When I use muffins I have this microwaveable egg holder. It has 2 circular holders that open and you crack the egg into it and close it. Then you nuke it for 1 minute. Open them up and you have a perfect poached egg that fits exactly into a normal english muffin.

PS: The bread that you remove to make the hole is also baked w/the toad in the hole and those round pieces are delicious when smattered w/butter.

4. Mortfini

Mortfini Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    o different toad in the hole to england

toad in the hole is a classic english dish of yorkshire pudding which is like a pancake but u put it in the oven but before u cook it u add sausages before cooking its normaly served on sunday with veg and gravy

5. SNAP

SNAP Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    I like the sound of that.

6. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    I agree. Its too difficult to pick just a few favorites and I don't want to leave anyone out. I will say that I enjoyed meeting Cheesey, Doddpower, PWT36, and Vegomatic last December; and I look forward to meeting more pf.comers in the future. That was really fun!

7. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    My favorites are all the posters who can take a joke and smile about it.

My favorites are the posters who when they are backed into a corner statistically, and have nothing to type factual in response do not resort to personal attacks FIRST. (Note: I can understand how some people have been personally attacked and have responded with a personal attack, just like a punch to the face deserves a kick in the nuts.)

My favorites are all the people who can understand the difference between a post that is playing Devil's Advocate, a thread or response to a thread that's purpose is to generate hits and responses BUT NOT TRASHING A POSTER FOR HIS/HER THOUGHT.

My favorites are the posters who do not get along, but have respect for each other by the end of the thread and move on to another day on the forum.

My favorites are the posters who let go of history. I will TYPE THAT AGAIN. LET GO OF HISTORY.

Sometimes it is like listening (Reading) to a married couple who keep bringing up things someone said 2 freaking years ago. LET IT GO. Christ we all have been wrong.... Every damn one of us. We have been wrong about Draft analysis, Whether Brett should hang it up, Whether T.T. is an idiot, Whether Bigby was a miss in the draft, and whether Carrol would be on another roster after the Pack let him go outright.

My favorite Posters - DO NOT HI-JACK A GOOD THREAD BY A FORUM MEMBER, WHO YOU MAY REMEMBER BRINGING UP THE OPPOSITE OPPINION TWO YEARS AGO.

People change..... Change is good.

Now with that (Typed) said... I admit, at one time or another during the year I may have done one or all of the above. Mostly because I was drinking, or fired up after a loss, or just pissed because I love this team and someone typed something that pissed me off.

So it is..... The Year..... 2008

It is a new year and everyone starts out with a clean slate. Last years posts are wiped off the slate. Forgotten.

It is a new year.... You are all my favorite. Every one damn on of you.

R.P.

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    RP.......you have forgotton all my posts? :wink: :lol:
    Does that mean i have to start all over with my nonsense???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I wanted just to quote this, since this is the Atrium. This is excellent marriage advice. I wish married folks would read this and take it to heart.

Sometimes in a relationship, you just have to let things go. Don't keep bringing crap up that happened years ago. Let it go.

10. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    favorites? sheesh...where's the friggin membership list?? seriously though, each of you adds something to the joint. having said that, some of ya i love, some of ya i hate! ;) :D

11. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You have my favorite sig.

12. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    awww...thanks zombie! another poster did it for me but i'm having a serious blonde moment & can't remember who it was?!? oh wait...i'm not blonde anymore - shite, let's just blame it on um uhhhh...cheesey!!! yup...all HIS fault!!

13. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Favorite Poster: I love 4packgirl.

14. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    There are so many name to list.. I enjoy almost every single poster here. Thanks for making this the best Packer site around, without the posters here it wouldn't be that way.

It is fun to also watch the site grow with new users comming aboard and more traffic on the site. Hopefully we can start some type of game day and draft time get togethers to grow it even more.

15. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +650
    we should all meet in the game-day chat at 5am on the morning of Brett's golf tournement too. that would be fun. oh wait. we already did that.

16. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Thats ok Illy.......I'll take the blame.......GLADLY!!! :lol: