1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

who are your favorite posters

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by JoshTheChild, Jan 31, 2008.

1. JoshTheChild

JoshTheChild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been on this board for about a month now and I have to say my favorite posters are probably cheesey, zombie, packinsteel

2. TheKanataThrilla

TheKanataThrilla Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow, I have to admit there are so many great posters on this site. As a relative newb as well I really don't know many of the posters that well so this list will no doubt grow in the future. So onto the names:

Cheesey. Although I'm Canadian one would think that Cheesey is the Canadian on the board. He is without a doubt one of the best peace keepers on the site. He uses his influence and respect when needed to break up silly arguements and even if he may disagree with a fellow poster he has a way of disagreeing without belittling or discrediting the individual. He is pure class.

Zombie. What can I say? I think this guy is a brother from another mother. Even topics outside of football we seem to be on the same wavelegth. Like Cheesey; Zombie is another poster who treats everyone with respect whether he agrees with their opinions or not.

Bozz. Awesome younger guy that reminds me of myself in my younger years. Another guy who avoids the muck that sometimes creeps onto the forum.

Pack93z. Knowlegable fan, great posts, always doing stuff to keep the interest going in the site, whether that is submitting great topics or making good posts that stir debate.

Tophat. Same comments as Pack93z. Always giving good topics to comment on and keeps the forum alive.

WinnipegPackFan. I am a sucker for people who post their opinions in a certain way. Like Cheesey, Zombie, and Bozz I really appreciate the way that Winnipeg treats his fellow members and always look forward to his posts which I usually agree with.

3. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Cheesey is my sole favorite, since hes the only one I can really talk to.

4. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm gonna have to go with me. ;)

Just kidding. But seriously, my favorites, you know who you are.

5. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cheesey already knows he's my favorite poster. There are a lot of people I really, really like, but just wanted to give due to someone who never seems to get enough credit - Heather. She's always finding some awesome articles.

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Gee....i can 'feel the love!" (NOT kidding!)
    I have so much fun here, and for the most part enjoy the banter.
    I think some of the most fun has been actually MEETING some of the people here. I have been fortunate to meet quite a few, and it makes it so much more personal.
    I know not everyone likes me, or my goofy sense of humor. I just see humor in alot of areas that most don't see humor in.
    I love this site (as must be obvious with my number of posts here) and look at this place as my "Packer family".
    Plus, i have met so many "anti Packer" people that have become very respected by me. Some rival fans have come here and made this kind of their second home, and have been fun to talk with.
    Almost every day i come here, and can't wait to see what new things are said here!

7. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    There so many good posters on this site that I can't name just a few.
    I enjoy reading the posts and interacting through cyber space with so many of you.
    The only fellow posters I have met are Cheesey and Greg C. whom I met at the Seahawks playoff game, but I hope to meet more of you if we can have a gettogether in Green Bay at some point this summer.

8. SNAP

SNAP Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    I've been here for almost 2 weeks and it's Cheesey and Zombieslayer but everybody has been nice to this NYG fan.

9. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Snap,
    You have been a very pleasant surprise to this forum and I hope you stick around after your Giants beat the Pats.

10. SNAP

SNAP Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    That's first class of you yooper and I really appreciate the compliment.....and yes I do plan on staying after we beat the Pats because as I told Cheesey in a PM that my girl & I have been Brett fans for a long time and our 3 favreoite teams are NYG, NYJ, and the Pack. And I'm still po'd that you lost to the Bears twice.
    If you guys are on TV I always put on the cheesehead.
    My boss is a huge Crygirls fan and he's still saying that both our teams suck and that the Girls should be the NFC champs and would beat NE in the SB because Dallass(spelling correct) is the best team in the NFC. Those fans are still in denial.

11. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Awww thanks Zombie!! Your one of my favorites to. :)

12. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have a few favorites but I couldnt remember them all by name. All I do know is I love coming here and posting with all of you, I can say you all our my friends.

I have learned so much about football here on this board and I thank you all for it. And yes there are some that make us all laugh and some that are so informative. But I am greatful for all of you.

13. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, what he said. :)

14. PackinSteel

PackinSteel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Nice to get an honorable mention. Everyone here brings something unique to the table and I enjoy reading everything. The fights are especially fun!!
    :pop: :pop:

15. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Yeah....what they both said!!! :wink:

16. DGB454

DGB454 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hmmm...Zero and Cheesey I think.

17. Toddy

Toddy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    Cheesy of course! Also tromadz, always makes me laugh.

18. Packers_Finland

Packers_Finland Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cheesey - Great posts are a guarantee!
    Tromadz - The funny one
    4Packgirl - Great gameday chat personality
    Heatherthepackgirl - Posts many great articles
    Zero2Cool - The maker of the vids
    Pack93z - Great misc. posts

And also a late addition, SNAP. Very, very classy Giants fan.

19. SNAP

SNAP Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    THANKS!!..........I think

20. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Oh....now don't go thinkin'...........you'll RUIN it!!!!!!! :lol:

21. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    pack93z

zombie is pretty good

porky's not bad

tramads is ok for a gay guy

bozz is entertaining

yared-yam used to be good, but he's fallen off as of late. is suggest stopping the medication.

longtime

yooper

midwestfavrefan

danreb

and a billion others, but im lazy.

22. SNAP

SNAP Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    :lol: It's way too early to think.......I'm cookin' the bacon right now and Daisy's making toad-in-a-hole. :daisy:

23. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    What the bloody heck is a toad in a hole?

24. mkapp

mkapp Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Been reading here for years, but not much of a poster. Everyone has different opinions and personalities in their posts, which makes for an eclectic group. I enjoy reading and laughing at some of the drama and ridiculousness of the board, but really appreciate the board for all the information and insight as well.

Thanks everyone!

25. PackinSteel

PackinSteel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was afraid to ask... :?: :?: