Who are you rooting for?

Who do you PREFER to win next weekend and meet in the Super Bowl?

• Total voters

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In my ideal world, the 9'ers beat Seattle today - I only offer that because BOTH teams can't lose. I would expect a hard hitting (actually dirty, after-the-whistle stuff as usual with these two teams) where the 9'ers lose a couple of key players. Choosing between Harbaugh and Carroll winning is sorta like choosing between a red hot fire poker being jammed up my ********** and sticking a sharp pencil in my eye. The coaches and the players on these two teams talk too much sh*t for my taste. That is all.

I'm guessing that the Broncos will win in Denver v. the Pats to move on into the Super Bowl. While I don't have anything against the Broncos organization ... I don't like the notion of anything making their fans happy. Much the same is true of the 9'ers and Seahawk fans. Their online fans are insufferable and by-and-large haven't been winning long enough to know how to win with 'good form'.

In the Super Bowl ... a game which I really won't give two craps about ... I'd like to see the Broncos or Pats, defeat the 9'ers. Losing two Super Bowls in a row would be fantastic for that new 9'er fan-base. Losing ONE Super Bowl following the '97 season still sticks in my craw, extremely painful thing ... I think it'd be a great fit to have to suffer back-to-back SB losses for the neo-9'ers fans.

Bitter and vindictive? Yep. YouBetcha... :)

lol...yep...same for me...watching two of the NFL's most classless coaches makes it hard to root for either. I'm pulling for Rus Wilson. Great kid deserves better.

I'll put it down in writing right here: Kapernutwad will set his pending contract negotiations back millions this afternoon. That is not just based on hating the guy. I predicted him and Crabtree would rack up yards on the Pack's secondary, and they did.

I think average to good defenses will render kaperpunkstink very average moving forward. I think Wilson will improve his stock by millions but I'm not as confident in that prediction.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In my ideal world, the 9'ers beat Seattle today - I only offer that because BOTH teams can't lose. I would expect a hard hitting (actually dirty, after-the-whistle stuff as usual with these two teams) where the 9'ers lose a couple of key players. Choosing between Harbaugh and Carroll winning is sorta like choosing between a red hot fire poker being jammed up my ********** and sticking a sharp pencil in my eye. The coaches and the players on these two teams talk too much sh*t for my taste. That is all.

I'm guessing that the Broncos will win in Denver v. the Pats to move on into the Super Bowl. While I don't have anything against the Broncos organization ... I don't like the notion of anything making their fans happy. Much the same is true of the 9'ers and Seahawk fans. Their online fans are insufferable and by-and-large haven't been winning long enough to know how to win with 'good form'.

In the Super Bowl ... a game which I really won't give two craps about ... I'd like to see the Broncos or Pats, defeat the 9'ers. Losing two Super Bowls in a row would be fantastic for that new 9'er fan-base. Losing ONE Super Bowl following the '97 season still sticks in my craw, extremely painful thing ... I think it'd be a great fit to have to suffer back-to-back SB losses for the neo-9'ers fans.

Bitter and vindictive? Yep. YouBetcha... :)
That '97 SB loss is all the cause I need for desiring seeing the Broncos lose especially with Elway being part of their front office crew now. That and the Coors commercials from '98 with his smug smile. ... :mad:

As for the NFC game: I very much enjoy the Seahawks, their style of play, and a fair amount of the personalities on the team. Go Hawks.

D

Dan115

The football season is over with. Does the NFL office know these terms are still playing?could be some large fines handed out.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Why the hatred for the Broncos ?? unless something happened that I didn`t see, they beat us in 97 because they were the better team :eek:. I like the fans of theirs that I`ve ever met personally, and I`d like to see Manning beat the crap out of Belichek who I`ve hated with a passion for years. The OTHER two headcoaches need a lesson in humility anyway, so as far as I`m concerned......GO BRONCOS !!!

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why the hatred for the Broncos ?? unless something happened that I didn`t see, they beat us in 97 because they were the better team :eek:. I like the fans of theirs that I`ve ever met personally, and I`d like to see Manning beat the crap out of Belichek who I`ve hated with a passion for years. The OTHER two headcoaches need a lesson in humility anyway, so as far as I`m concerned......GO BRONCOS !!!

EXACTLY! I have/had zero problem with the Broncos team that beat us or any of their players. What is there to dislike about Elway? In fact, kudos to them for shutting their yaps leading up to the game and focusing on getting the win. I have no issue with giving props when deserved, to players and coaches that respect the game and understand what it is to compete with class.

JacobInFlorida

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People may disagree with me, but I almost always root for the team that eliminated my team. So I want the 49ers to win.

This is my thoughts as well.

As long as broncos don't win I don't care. I live in broncos country and never seen a more arrogant fan base. You would think after what happened last year they wouldn't be so bad...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dunno who I'm rooting for in the SB since both teams I wanted to see lose, lost today.
I think I'd rather have Manning with it to shut up that loud mouth, cocky Seahawks corner back and it would be nice to see him tie his little bro with one more ring before he retires.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

It`s WONDERFUL to see that nobody is.....:laugh:....enjoying the fact....:laugh:....that the 49ers.....:laugh:.....didn`t live up.......hah:roflmao:.....to all the ********.......:roflmao:.....some of their fans....:laugh:.....have banged on about.....:laugh:....for what feels.....:laugh:......like forever on here.....:roflmao::roflmao:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4 badgers in the SB. 2nd most represented school in the SB. Gotta cheer for the guy I know the best (not Wilson) , so I'm cheering for Seattle.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts