Who are the Packers going to beat from here on out?

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see a win in the bunch except for MAYBE Detroit at Lambeau. I think 3-13 and you can bet the Packers take the third or fourth overall pick in the draft.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Pack can beat the Lions, and handily.

However, the rest of the games I'm not so sure about. Ravens have a pitiful offense, but I guess so do the Bears and look what happened.

OP
OP
NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought that way during week 1 and the Lions won by a couple scores. Anyway, I don't see the Texans winning another game so Bush....oops, I mean #1 pick will not be available to the Packers.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
I thought that way during week 1 and the Lions won by a couple scores. Anyway, I don't see the Texans winning another game so Bush....oops, I mean #1 pick will not be available to the Packers.
Maybe Lindale White from USC will be available when we pick. Do you think we should take him if available.
He looked pretty impressive Saturday.

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the Drasft likely to be RB heavy in the first 5 picks I am not to concernered Want tthe Pack to go pick up an impact defensive Player like they should have done last year

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack will probably beat a path to warmer states as soon as the season is over. It's way to fricking cold for early December.

Skoalvikes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ArizonaPackerFan said:
I just wish they'd stop beating themselves :(

Dude when you are 2-10 you are not "beating yourself. Take off the gold and green glasses, sheesh.

Skoalvikes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ArizonaPackerFan said:

Dude when you are 2-10 you are not "beating yourself. Take off the gold and green glasses, sheesh.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Skoalvikes said:
ArizonaPackerFan said:

Dude, when you lose 6 of the 10 games by less than a Td, YOU are beating yourself.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
We might pull a stunner against Seattle. They've already won their division and probably will be looking to rest.

if they are resting guys, is it really a stunner?

also, they may have to be winning for home field.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:

texans have the titans, cards, jags and niners. i think they could win 1 or 2.

pack with det, chi, balt and sea. man i hate to say this, but hopefully houston can win 1 and the pack lose 4 more. even if bush is a flop, i will be able to justify the pain of a 2-14 season because bush could be a game changer for years.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sixone220...it is horrible to be pulling against the Pack, but I'm almost thinking like you.

There are NO guarantees in the draft, and you should ALWAYS play to win, but at the same time, there seems to be as much potential at the top of the 2006 draft as there has been in a while.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
I don't see a win in the bunch except for MAYBE Detroit at Lambeau. I think 3-13 and you can bet the Packers take the third or fourth overall pick in the draft.

How about Detroit and Baltimore.

Latest posts