Who are the Packers captains?

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
they'll be the ones with the C's on their chest on Sunday.

There are currently 3 team captains - one for Offense, one for Defense, and one for Special Teams. Get to the game early when the Packers are stretching. Stand right by the rail and yell out "Captain!" You'll see three players look up. That's them.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

There are currently 3 team captains - one for Offense, one for Defense, and one for Special Teams. Get to the game early when the Packers are stretching. Stand right by the rail and yell out "Captain!" You'll see three players look up. That's them.

FYI - I also answer to "Captain".

Cubanpenguin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

I'm gonna guess Favre for Offense, Barnett for D and....no idea for special teams.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
GO BARNETT!!!

I feel like Barnett is a little under-rated sometimes. He was only 10 or so tackles under Hawk, around 1.5 sacks under, and the same amount of interceptions. I'm looking for an even better year outta this guy this year.

Yeah!!

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tracy White is the ST captain for sure, i guess we will have to wait until kickoff to see, on defense i reckon it be Kampy or Hawk and then Favre and Driver on offense.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Captains are present during the coin flip and there is more than three. I think it's four. I know years back we had OL and Brett as captain's.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am a captain! I am a captain!! :joy:

of my own ship! 8)

uh, it's a tugboat....... :-?

keep it in my tub.... :oops:

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Weekly captains
Several NFL teams have selected season-long team captains for the 2007 season, and those players are wearing a special "C" on their jerseys, similar to hockey captains.

This season, the Packers are maintaining a long-standing tradition of appointing weekly captains. The Packers select one player on offense, one on defense and one on special teams to serve as the team's three captains for a given game, and those three players take the field for the opening coin toss.

This week, the captains will be center Scott Wells on offense, Kampman on defense, and Jarrett Bush on special teams.

Baltimore, Jacksonville, Minnesota, Philadelphia and Washington are among the teams also appointing weekly captains.

pretty cool idea and nice way of rewarding guys for solid play. J-Bush definitely deserved his "C" this week.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can the vikings apoint captains after this weeks game they sucked bad

god they were terrible. that D does score an awful lot though. i wonder if a defense has every scored more TD's than the offense in a season???

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts