1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Whittneys will

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Vltrophy, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +384
    She left EVERYTHING to her daughter. At 21 she gets a portion of it. Next at age 25 then at age 30 she gets the rest. The person(s) in charge of it can give her money for college or to start a business. Hope she uses it wisely

2. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,673
    She will probably never be hurting if, as you mention, she uses it wisely.
    Will she be getting royalties off the CDs, itunes and copies sold of The Bodyguard?

3. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +384
    I'm not sure. If I had to guess I'd say no. Why? I would think the record co.would have some kind of clause in the contract that says when the actor/artist dies their family doesn't get the % of $ for what is sold. I'll tell ya who made off like a bandit IMO & thats Parker Bros. when they bought monopoly from the owner/inventor of the game. I'll bet his family doesn't receive a dime. No one knew that monopoly would be world wide & a mega $$$$$$$ maker