Whittacker and Mookie Moore released...

showstopper4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good both of these guys are ****, lets add some valuable talent to our line now. We really need to trade for hank Fraley who can play gaurd and center and hes on the block, thats all we'll need he'll start at RG and can provide good depth. HE would be a huge impact to this line.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Whit cut surprises me. Its one of "TTs Boys" and usually GMs hang on to their guys as long as they can so they dont look like they messed up and made a bad pick. Good thing TT isnt like Sher.... other people and wont let pride get in the way. Make the team better no matter what!

yayay

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whitticker was going to get cut anyways. He hasn't practice. He doesn't fit the scheme. This was going to happen. Moore doesn't shock me either. I think these moves open up roster spots for a possible pickup of Adam Goldberg or any other veteren lineman as backups.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:
Whitticker has always been better than Coston.

The Texans and the Jets want O-linemen.

Whitticker is slow and can't move very well. He doesn't fit the scheme and thta's why he was cut. Coston does fit the scheme and has been healthy all camp. Hence he stays. Although both are pretty bad. :D

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No surprises. Mookie Moore was atrocious in that Atlanta game. Whitticker impressed some people by starting as a 7th round pick last year, but he didn't impress me, because he played lousy and got worse as the season went on. It sure was a quick decline for him in the NFL, from starting to cut in the space of eight months.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
The Whit cut surprises me. Its one of "TTs Boys" and usually GMs hang on to their guys as long as they can so they dont look like they messed up and made a bad pick. Good thing TT isnt like Sher.... other people and wont let pride get in the way. Make the team better no matter what!

yayay

I'll ignore the Sherm comment :lol: but getting rid of a 7th rounder is nothing surprising. He took a shot with this guy and then he went in another direction with MM and Jags which sealed Whits fate.

Members online

Latest posts