While I was in Atlanta....

FiercePierce6

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I posted last week that I'd be going to the Georgia Dome for the game, and boy was that a game. (obviously)

Let me just say this, no offense to anyone but the Falcon fans I sat next to were complete idiots. And boy were they cocky too. Talkin how Rodgers is overrated and complete nonsense like that. I understand having a few beers and enjoying the game. But these people were ridiculous. Not all of them but most of them in my section. I got in 2 peoples face because I was whipped in the face twice by their "Rise Up" flags. Man you should of saw their blood shot eyes look like they wanted to run away.

On a better note there were quite a few Packer fans there. In fact the entire row behind me were Packer fans. It was hilarious when the dome was rockin with "GO PACK GO" and all the sudden extremely loud music would be played to nullify us. It was great.

Rodgers was freakin unreal. Defense played great as usual. And falcon fans were filing out before the 3rd quarter was even over. I stayed for every second and savored the moment.

Now my next mission is to find a single ticket to Soldier and drive up to Chicago. If anyone knows of anybody selling a single or any type of information about a ticket PLEASE let me know, it would be much appreciated.

If you want to see some pictures of the game check out my profile.

Go pack go!
:chisux:

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
It's a football game, and a playoff game, to be frank. Of course the fans are going to be drunk and unruly towards the opponents, especially in their house. Most of the Falcons fans that showed up here this week were well behaved.

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
people who act dumb has nothing to do with what team they are a fan of. They are just dumb.

Reaction score
I can't excuse the ******* behavior but most of us living in Atlanta aren't even from here; we're supporters of other sports teams and when they come into the Dome we're going to rush to buy up the tickets and root for the teams we grew up with - like me with the Skins, you with the Pack, etc.

And the ones here that are natives, they're primarily interested in college football and pro sports is secondary to most of them. Atlanta truly does have one of the weakest fan bases in the nation, and it's not just a Falcons problem but also with the Braves, Hawks, etc. I can't tell you how many times the Atlanta Braves made the playoffs the last twenty years, and how many of those home playoff games had thousands and thousands of empty seats.

Members online

Latest posts