1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Which would you choose?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PackerTraxx, Jul 21, 2005.

1. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Would you sooner have Badger or Packer season tickets for your family. Tickets for each for each are given to you, seats for each are at midfield, assume the drive to the stadium is the same, and you can NOT scalp the tickets. Which ones do you take?

2. CalifPacker

CalifPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey! I'll move from California to Green Bay... :mrgreen:

3. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I prefer Packer tickets.

4. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    ^^^agreed.

Packer tickets no question. of course, im not a Badger fan so maybe im skewing the results a bit.

5. Schmitty

Schmitty Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Packer tickets hands down. I love the Pack. For me it goes God, then the Packers, then my son, then my wife. Im a da#n Packers loving fool.

:wink:

6. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    PACKER TIX MAN!!! the packers no doubt!

7. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Here, here - Season Tickets at alambea Field - ya kiddin' me....? Packers all the way!

Hey - why not both? And, if you're living in Wisconsin, even as far away as Madison - why not Brewer tickets, too?

8. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I HATE THE VIQUEENS, but I love the Twins they rule, I love the Brew Crew too, I would take season Tix for the brewers!! or the Twins :lol:

9. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Love our Badgers, but I don't believe their is a 30+ year wait like there is for Packers tickets.

Packers hands down, no question for man.

10. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I'd take the Packers hands down. First, you can't get them and because of that, they would be at a premium. A Badger game against good teams is also a great experience, but there isn't anything like going to Lambeau. And the truth be known, Miller Park is a great stadium and it too is a fun place to go.

11. net

net Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +62
    Badger tickets, any day. Something turned me off about the "johnny-jenny come lately's" in the Packer crowd. The crowd in Madison is more lively, for the most part. Since I can't get tickets for either, I attend all the home games for my alma mater, UW-Stevens Point. You can park less than 5 blocks from the field, the ticket is $5.50 and you can sit at the 40 yard line. I can get there in 90 minutes.

Go Point!

12. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Packer tickets.

I still follow the Badgers and wish them well, but the Packer tradition means more to me.

I agree with those that say Badger tickets would be easier to get too. I remember some crowds in the 20,000 range during the Don Morton years, while the Packers always sold out in the 70s and 80s at Lambeau even though they were losing.