1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Which teams impress you so far?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Timmons, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Timmons

Timmons Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    The Dolphins and the Chargers look good to me. I haven't seen enough preseason to mention anyone else.

2. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    I'll tell you who doesn't - the Raiders. I know Raider Pride may read this, but man they've looked just awful in the Hall of Fame game and against Minny. The surprising thing about it is that they're undefeated so far I think...

3. cyoung

cyoung Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I thought Buffalo didn't look too bad against the Bengals, in fact I thought they would pull it off but Bengals came back. I saw Buffalo put up a good fight and in the end couldn't pull it out. Maybe thats their problem but I think Willis McGahee is a solid runningback, J.P Losman aint bad, and they got some worthy wide receiver. Is it the Bills year to shine, I doubt it, but maybe in the future.

4. kmac

kmac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    They looked shaky tonight, but the Eagles looked fantastic in all of their other pre-season games. If they get Westbrook and Pinkston totally healthy, they're legit contenders.

(I know Pinktson isn't that good, but come on. These are the Eagles.)

5. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Remember its only preseason, anything can happen when the real games begin. Hard to tell right now...