Which team will end our season?

Which team would you put your money on as being the team who keeps us from the Super Bowl?

• Total voters

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we don't win the Super Bowl, someone will beat us.
Like the Giants last year.

This time last year on another forum, I posted this question, and my answer then was the Giants, even though they were reeling, struggling, and even their own fans didn't seem to love them.

I'll ask it again here now.
Which is the one team you would put your money on as being the team who keeps us from getting to the Super Bowl?

The Niners? They can't beat the Rams either with Alex Smith or Colin Kapernick, or a combination of both.
The Bears?
The Giants?
Seattle?

This is not the thread to stick your chest out and say "nobody will beat us".

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last year, I was right about being scared of the Giants.
And last week, obviously, they kicked our arses.

But I put my money on San Fran here.
Although.... I am positive we CAN win it all if we play well and everyone else has bad luck with injuries now while our bad luck is over.

Reaction score
I think San Fran is in complete disarray right now after that loss to the Rams. Seahawks could easily take the division now if they're smart. I expect Matthews back next week, and we have Jennings now. Line and D played better today. Someone will take out the Giants before we get to them. Therefore, I believe we got this.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Which team will end our season IF we don't get enough guys back and re-focus to be competitive? I assume that was your question.

If that was your question...I'd say, the Giants. Guess who I want the Pack to play in the first round of the playoffs...yeah... the Giants. If the Pack don't take those clowns down then the Pack doesn't deserve a Super Bowl Championship (however, if someone takes them down first, that's ok too...if someone takes them down first, then ignore this post. :) )

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So you started this same thread last season and it came true. Is it really necessary to start another one?

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Um......this is a tough one. I did have the Pack losing to the Giants last weekend. Sorry but with them coming off a bye and desperate for a win combined with the Packers injuries that game hardly shocked me.

I really don't know. I mean, this season seems unpredictable at times so anything can happen. I feel like the Packers can get to the SB and win it as much as I think they could go one and done. Weird, I know.

Just whatever happens, no losing to the Falcons.

The game you should hope for in the first round is Seattle at Green Bay. ;)

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think if we face the Giants in the playoffs, our season is over. I'm hoping somebody else who matches up a little better with them will get them first.

I think we have a 50/50 shot against the 49ers IF the game is at Lambeau. I feel good about our chances against the Falcons, Bears, and Seahawks.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So you started this same thread last season and it came true. Is it really necessary to start another one?
Different year.... you don't have to participate Sparta!
And as important as we think we are, as fans, we really have no affect on outcomes!
:roflmao:

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta go with NYG right now. Their pass rush can get easily as much pressure on Rodgers as the 49ers. Their secondary isn't quite as good but with the pressure they can generate it doesn't really matter. So I think they can equally stop the packers offense. But when you look at the O it isn't even close IMO. As much as I hate Eli and is whiny angsty teen face he seems to wear to every game, him and his weapons present a much higher threat than any combo of players the 49ers throw on the field. If for some reason we were able to bottle up both teams pass rush the Giants could easily hang around and quite possibly win in a shoot out. Whereas, I dont think the 49ers could at this point.

Reaction score
There isn't a Voodoo Priest option....
I swear - some dude is wiping us out with these injuries, that dude deserves the credit if our season ends without a championship. :sick:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Which team will end our season IF we don't get enough guys back and re-focus to be competitive? I assume that was your question.

If that was your question...I'd say, the Giants. Guess who I want the Pack to play in the first round of the playoffs...yeah... the Giants. If the Pack don't take those clowns down then the Pack doesn't deserve a Super Bowl Championship (however, if someone takes them down first, that's ok too...if someone takes them down first, then ignore this post. :) )

Doesn't it figure?? Giants come out looking like Champions against the Pack and go back to looking like a steaming pile of dog crap last night. Flippin' unbelievable.

LZ13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any team that knocks out Rodgers for 2 games could end our season. That starts with Dirt_roit this Sunday.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I think WE beat us. With the injuries, poor play calling, slumping kicker, running game now down the crapper, etc.....we may just end up being our own enemy. Hope not, but **** happens.

MackemPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't disagree with many of the posts in this thread, the 49ers and Giants are both matchup nightmares for us. I think the Seahawks are as well, physical corners, strong pass rush and a high ranked running game.

The Bears, Falcons, Cowboys, Vikings or Bucs and I'd like our chances. Redskins would be interesting.

But let's just get there first!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts