Which Team Is Really Actually Our Biggest Divisional Opponent Threat?

Which Team Is Really Actually Our Biggest Divisional Opponent Threat?

• Detroit

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • Minny

Votes: 39 61.9%
  • Chicago

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers aren't legit, yet they played a healthy Seahawks and Chiefs teams with Lynch and Charles starting and the Defense kept both of them under 50 yards. And Rodgers in both games embarrassed their defenses. Yet the vikes are more legit yet the two teams they have beaten have a combined record of 2-8 vs the Packers of 8-14. Packers have beaten three teams whose Defenses are ranked in the top 15 (Bears, Seahawks, Rams) while the vikes withe the Chargers at 15.

Even with out the offense on all cylinders the Packers are well rounded enough that they can still win even with out several key parts of the offense on IR.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Anytime the Packers play the Vikings, just about anything can happen. It is a strange relationship between the two teams.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is a strange relationship between the two teams.

Not the least of which is 13 Championships to none. And it's a certainty that this year we have a better chance at no. 14 than the Vikes do of no. 1.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers will win the division no question. Vikings obvious number two.

To me the more pertinent question is who is the biggest threat to the number 1 seed. I'm going to say Arizona as I'd put them as the best team other than us.

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score

To me the more pertinent question is who is the biggest threat to the number 1 seed. I'm going to say Arizona as I'd put them as the best team other than us.
And we don't face them until week 16.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well we know one thing, the Bears lost to a bad Lions team so their little pipe dream is over now this year, and they won't even catch the Vikings now. Vikes could get in the playoffs now at 8-8 because the NFC West is bad behind the Cardinals and there's a toilet bowl game going on in Levi's Stadium this Thursday in which the loser goes 2-5. In the east, nobody behind the Giants seems to have any answers right now, though I'm not completely counting out the chance that Cousins gets benched in Washington and someone better leads the charge to make a surge. But no Romo and bad things still going on in Philly, it looks like only 1 team coming out of there. And there's but 2 teams in the south and nobody else challenging them down there so I think the NFC North will take 2 playoff spots.

Royal Pain

Cheesehead
Reaction score

After their win over the Seahawks, I think the Panthers are our biggest threat to the number 1 seed and with their remaining schedule, they may now be the favorite. Their next three games (Eagles, Colts and Packers) were considered their toughest stretch, but all of those games are at home and the Eagles and Colts are not as formidable as they were thought to be before the season started. They could easily be 7-0 coming into their matchup against us, and if we lose to Denver and then lose to the Panthers, we would be 2 games behind. After their game against us, their schedule gets fairly easy, with only two games against Atlanta, who they typically match up well with, and a game in Dallas on Thanksgiving that present a challenge.

Members online

Latest posts