1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Which Team do we get against the Cowboys?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by JP Doyal, Dec 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JP Doyal

JP Doyal AR12

Ratings:
    +38
    Do we get the same team with the "no rhythm" type offense that can't seem to click?
    Or do we get a new rejuvenated team coming off a miracle win. Pushing to gain control of the division.

I hope that win gets the wheels rolling again and we see the team that went 6-0 earlier this season.

What are ya'lls opinions?

b1.jpg

2. PackerDNA

PackerDNA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +939
    We'll get their best. Biggest key- they've got a tough D with a pass rush that can get after. Our Oline being banged up could be problematic.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JP Doyal

JP Doyal AR12

Ratings:
    +38
    We have to get sacks that is for sure.

4. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    Offense is in trouble without an offensive line. Guards and center need to be effective on pass rushes up the middle to give Rogers any escape route. Our tackles are average at best even when healthy and Rogers will be hit often from the outside rush of Dallas. I'm looking for this to be a close game, and hopefully low scoring on Dallas' part. If I were a betting man I'd take Dallas and the points, with the under.

Packers 20
    Boys 17

5. Sky King

Sky King Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +964
    My expectations are reserved and predicated upon recent history serving as a reasonable predictor for the immediate future. As such, I'll not be too disappointed if it's more of the same on game day.

It's been a long time since we've seen that formerly potent offense thrive or even string together four respectable quarters in a row, let alone maintain that level of success for four (more) games. The time is now for the team to start heating-up if they are to have any chance of getting hot by the playoffs.

6. LarrysCrookedFinger

LarrysCrookedFinger Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +115
    Packers 27
    Cowpies 14

7. Robert Mason

Robert Mason Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +145

8. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator