Which Team do we get against the Cowboys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP Doyal

AR12
Reaction score
Do we get the same team with the "no rhythm" type offense that can't seem to click?
Or do we get a new rejuvenated team coming off a miracle win. Pushing to gain control of the division.

I hope that win gets the wheels rolling again and we see the team that went 6-0 earlier this season.

What are ya'lls opinions?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We'll get their best. Biggest key- they've got a tough D with a pass rush that can get after. Our Oline being banged up could be problematic.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Offense is in trouble without an offensive line. Guards and center need to be effective on pass rushes up the middle to give Rogers any escape route. Our tackles are average at best even when healthy and Rogers will be hit often from the outside rush of Dallas. I'm looking for this to be a close game, and hopefully low scoring on Dallas' part. If I were a betting man I'd take Dallas and the points, with the under.

Packers 20
Boys 17

Sky King

Reaction score
My expectations are reserved and predicated upon recent history serving as a reasonable predictor for the immediate future. As such, I'll not be too disappointed if it's more of the same on game day.

It's been a long time since we've seen that formerly potent offense thrive or even string together four respectable quarters in a row, let alone maintain that level of success for four (more) games. The time is now for the team to start heating-up if they are to have any chance of getting hot by the playoffs.

Robert Mason

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do we get the same team with the "no rhythm" type offense that can't seem to click?
Or do we get a new rejuvenated team coming off a miracle win. Pushing to gain control of the division.

I hope that win gets the wheels rolling again and we see the team that went 6-0 earlier this season.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
get the team that was mentioned in the OFFICIAL PACKERS vs DALLAS thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts