Which Packer are you looking forward to seeing this season?

Caio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For me its going to be Cobb, think this guy will have a big year in 2012. Will also be looking forward to seeing whoever we take in the draft to play opposite Matthews.

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
The entire team. The Packers win as team and lose as a team. The 2010 Super Bowl season proved that as backups came in during the season and took the place of many injured starters. . Football is the ultimate team sport.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
The entire team. The Packers win as team and lose as a team. The 2010 Super Bowl season proved that as backups came in during the season and took the place of many injured starters. . Football is the ultimate team sport.

Agreed seeing the Packer playing again is a great reminder that the best season is in the air. I hope to see that Shaky gets to play and Green as running back would be back.

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not that I'm looking forward to watching these guys, but the two I will be focusing most on are Newhouse and Saturday. If they play well i have no doubt that the offense will be electiric once again

Stevie DK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1) Alex Green
2) Randall Cobb
3th) Davon House
3th) D.J. Smith (instead of Hawk)

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For me its going to be Cobb, think this guy will have a big year in 2012. Will also be looking forward to seeing whoever we take in the draft to play opposite Matthews.

what is your definition of a big year?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts