Which of the players cut will be re-signed?

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope that the Packers re-sign Walt Williams. He played VERY well and deserved to be kept on the roster.

Could it be that he was cut and there is a deal in the works for Fisher or Davenport, which will then open a spot for Williams as well as getting a decent Defensive player for Davenport/Fisher?

Or is this just wishful thinking?

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked Williams too. He seems a little more athletic to me than Fisher.

I hope they sign Leach to the practice squad.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Leach Bragg and Williams will all go to the PS unless they get offers from other teams.

Reaction score
I would say Torrence (heck of a youngster, very instinctive player), Leach (he could develop into a great FB, got caught in #'s game), Bragg (needs a little more seasoning, with time he could help us i.e. Donald Driver), Williams (great RB who should compete for a roster spot next year. Good person who got caught in #'s game), Lee (he might be a player who needs more time to fix fundemental errors, could also pan out), O'Sullivan (he knows our system, has flashed potential at times), McHugh (the coaches really liked him as a TE, but his receiving game needs a LOT of work. Is a good blocker though, who could pan out). Those are 6 out of 8 positions, and I wouldn't be too surprised to see LB (STEVE JOUSE!!! I liked that kid, he had potential), and S (Julius Curry, has been on again off again PS player) get on the PS.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Yeah the fans at the game on the 18th vs the Browns should start chanting, "We want Hunt!" :wink:
That's enough to have the organization revoke the season tickets for those in attendance.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts