which NFL team do you like?

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Texans :D They deserve some success after all the beatings and crappy drafts they have had. I cant wait to see Mario Williams tear it up this year, hes a quiet, hard working guy who has improved gradually every game. Demeco Ryans is a another guy i like and i was following Matt Schaub's play last year closely due to the similarities to his career thus far and ARod's.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whoever's playing the Cowboys.

Ah yes. Forgot to say that too.

Whomever is playing the Cows, I like. In fact, I hate the Cows so much that I actually root for the AFC team to win the SB, even though I hate the AFC.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BlueMoose said:
Whoever's playing the Cowboys.

Ah yes. Forgot to say that too.

Whomever is playing the Cows, I like. In fact, I hate the Cows so much that I actually root for the AFC team to win the SB, even though I hate the AFC.

Ditto

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers are the only team I ever want to win. The teams I always want to lose are:
Vikings
Pats
Cowboys
Falcons
Jets
Ravens
Broncos
Bucs
Redskins
Eagles

Always

djcubez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Besides the Packers, Brewers, Badgers and Bucks I really don't like any teams, I only like individuals. I'm a huge Chris Paul fan but do I like the Hornets? Not really. Same with owning a Dolphins Chris Chamber's jersey *shudders*.

Woodson_fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Patriots, have liked them for a while and I like Brady, a UM grad.
Dolphins, They got Jake and Henne, also UM grads.(man I wish we would have taken Henne, he is 100 times better than Brohm)

BangTheDrum

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
The Packers are the only team I ever want to win. The teams I always want to lose are:
Vikings
Pats
Cowboys
Falcons
Jets
Ravens
Broncos
Bucs
Redskins
Eagles

Always

What if they are playing each other sir? :doh:

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
Vikings
Pats
Cowboys
Falcons
Jets
Ravens
Broncos
Bucs
Redskins
Eagles

Always

whichever team's loss would be most beneficial to the Packers. that was an easy one.

skibum55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
Vikings
Pats
Cowboys
Falcons
Jets
Ravens
Broncos
Bucs
Redskins
Eagles

Always

Then there is always the 0-0 tie after OT> :pop: :beersign:

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bills because I love going down to Buffalo to catch a game. They know how to party!

Saints because that is who the missus cheers for and like many others I am a Drew Brees fan.

Bucs because they were so awful for so long that I started cheering for them as underdogs. I love Jeff Garcia and Gruden so it just adds to my cheering for the team.

Django

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Always liked the Redskins. Lived in DC for 2 years right after high school and had the time of my life. Riggens Raiders and the Hogs.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Chargers.. Remembering the days of Chuck Muncie, Joyner, JJ, Fouts and Winslow.

Jags
Bengals.. Tim Krumrie and James Brooks..
Tom Landry coached Cowboys.. once Jones poluted the franchise I can't stand them..

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Theres NO other team i give a hoot about. I'm a Packer fan, period. I'll watch the SB if the Packers arn't in it, but i don't care one bit who wins or loses.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is only one team for this Green Bay born (72 years ago) and raised very longtime Green Bay Packer fan. THE PACKERS!!! The is no other!!!!

Profizzle99

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Atlanta Falcons, like them just as much as GB. I just got swept up in Vick hype and found myself in ATL watching a game. Cant say why but the logo, uniforms, and offensive style is very appealing. I have relatives down there and it is such a fun team to be around. I just love their story now, loose pro bowl QB TE RB CB DE. Now they are a young team like the Packers and all odds are against them, Im pulling for the birds this year except when they play the packers ;).

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Buccaneers. Lived there, and I have a soft spot for those orange unis.
Oh!!! I KNOW!!!
Made me want to go to the freezer for a "Dreamcicle" every time i saw them...............but i hated the team. :wink:
Good ol' TAMPAX" Bay.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are teams that I do not despise, but none that I could go so far as to say I like.

I really liked the Raiders and that whole culture when I was a kid(70's), but now just the PACK.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts