Which nfl player do you want to see win his first title?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In honor of LeBron winning his first title last night, which nfl do you want to see win his first ring?

Steve smith of the Panthers is my pick. 2nd choice would be Ed Reed.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I go for Randall Cobb also. Like to see him return won in a SB ala Desmond Howard.

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As bad as this is going to sound I have to say Urlacher (obviously not in a Bears uni).I have always liked him. Great leader, loyal, reliable always have wished he was a packer. I know I'm going to get hate but I have to be honest.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As bad as this is going to sound I have to say Urlacher (obviously not in a Bears uni).I have always liked him. Great leader, loyal, reliable always have wished he was a packer. I know I'm going to get hate but I have to be honest.

That's what I was looking for when I asked the question. Not the obvious answer of packers that haven't won a ring. So thank you for being honest.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adrian Peterson. I know I know... I just love the way he performs, on and off the field.

And if Alex Smith ever wins one, I'd be happy for him too.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to see Tony Gonzalez win a ring. He has said this will be his last year. I believe had he left KC sooner he'd have had a better chance to win one. In all his years in football his playoff record is 0-2. Sorry to see Tony end up like Marino. Ringless.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?00e25f

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to see Tony Gonzalez win a ring. He has said this will be his last year. I believe had he left KC sooner he'd have had a better chance to win one. In all his years in football his playoff record is 0-2. Sorry to see Tony end up like Marino. Ringless.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?00e25f

2nd all time in receptions and never had a QB worth mentioning in KC. Amazing.

He almost came to GB, would of had his ring then most likely

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've always had a football-crush on Urlacher. He and AP will get their rings when they take massive paycuts to join up with Green Bay...

I'd like to see Matt Hasselbeck get his shot. Seeing him play for Seattle was always like playing against your younger brother...you want him to do well and you have no reason to hate him, but you want to beat him nonetheless.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am going to have to go back in time and say that I wish Marino and Tarkenton (sp?) could win their rings. They were both great QBs that could never win a championship. I would mention Barry Sanders, but I feel like Barry just kind of gave up on football. The man was about 1400 yards away from breaking the rushing yards record and could have easily done so, but he just said "Meh, I'm done...too easy." so he shot himself in the foot there.

Also, all the current Packers who have yet to win their rings...but that goes with out saying!

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know about NFL player, but it'd be nice to see Bud Adams (TEN owner) or Ralph Wilson (BUF owner) win one before they did. I'd rather see TEN win one though since they're my second-favorite team, heh.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know about NFL player, but it'd be nice to see Bud Adams (TEN owner) or Ralph Wilson (BUF owner) win one before they did. I'd rather see TEN win one though since they're my second-favorite team, heh.

Anyone on the Bills works me.....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts