Which NFC QB Is Under Most Pressure To Perform?

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is from a poll on nfl.com

Which of these NFC quarterbacks is under the most pressure to perform this season?

34%Michael Vick

32%Brett Favre

27%Rex Grossman

7%Chris Simms

Im really surprised Brett Favre has 32% of votes He is a HOF QB and doesnt have to do a damn thing. It is Grossman who sucks who needs to perform or he is out of a job. Also I think Micheal Vick has some pressure to perform.

Your Thoughts

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd say Grossman. He is 1 bad game away from being replaced.

I dont think vick has pressure. Hes exciting,puts ***** in seats,etc. Their staff tried to give him a defense and a running game to counter his sucktitude, but I dont think he has much pressure.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say either Rex or Brett, this is possible Bretts last year and he cant go out on a bad season, for Rex I agree with Trom he is almost replaced

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
I'd say Grossman. He is 1 bad game away from being replaced.

I dont think vick has pressure. Hes exciting,puts ***** in seats,etc. Their staff tried to give him a defense and a running game to counter his sucktitude, but I dont think he has much pressure.

agreed

from the looks of it he might lose his spot.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hopefully they make the switch after he costs the bears the game this sunday!

go packers!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that's accurate for the top 3. I'd probably put Grossman ahead of Favre because the team is expecting more.

TomAllen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Expecting more? What does that mean?

Why isn't Eli Manning on this list?

or Donovan McNabb?

TomAllen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:
Because TT designed this poll and had it rigged so that brett felt more pressure and would retire sooner.

Wasn't asking you for a wise *** answer Packnic, but your juvenalia doesn't surprise me.

Also, your answer is more accurate than you know because from his actions as GM, it looks like TT isn't expecting much out of the Green Bay Packers either this year.

So, in a way, for once, you are correct.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TomAllen said:
Expecting more? What does that mean?

Why isn't Eli Manning on this list?

or Donovan McNabb?

What are the Bears expectations and what are the Packers expectations?

Bears are a Super Bowl caliber team or so they think. Green Bay is lucky to just contend for a wild card.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is an interesting question ( poll ) as the reasons for "pressure to perform" are varied for the individual quarter backs. I personally think Vick might have more to prove as his passer rating has always been in question. Just my opinion !!!