1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Which jersey to wear?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by packerbackerinin, Oct 13, 2008.

1. packerbackerinin

packerbackerinin Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I would like to pose a question to every one. I have had a problem with my jerseys this year. I have a couple of Favre jerseys that I have not worn this year, and I bought a Hawk away jersey in the off-season, and have been wearing it for all of the games. I would still like to wear my "GREEN" Favre jersey for home games and my "WHITE" Hawk jersey for away games, but I am very superstitious when it comes to wearing jerseys of players that have have been traded to other teams, or released, but I thought with Brett being a Packers Icon that it would be ok. What are your thoughts? Thanks. p.s. I can't afford a Rodgers jersey right now. GO PACK GO!!!

2. Favreforever721

Favreforever721 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Just stick with the AJ Hawk jersey. I bought a Hawk jersey last season, and in the weeks where I have worn it, the Packers are 17-5.

3. LostnSpace

LostnSpace Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I would wear #50 jersey. I have several #4's. But I have decided that I will put them in my rec room in a case. My Rec Room has a Sports Theme with the Packers being #1 and certain baseball teams as well. I am going to get an Aaron Rodgers jersey to wear.

:clap: