Which games are circled?

Reaction score
AFC North (Bengals/Ravens/Steelers - and?)
NFC East (all of 'em)
Falcons & 49ers
Our division....
I'm pretty sure our whole schedule is one big circle.

12theTruth

In the NFL ALL games are important however I'd say I've only got 3 games circled.

at 49ers No explanation needed.
at Giants Before the 49ers loss last year, the Giants knocked the Packers out of the playoffs twice, within a span of 5 seasons defeating Packer teams which went a combined 28-4 in the regular season and at LAMBEAU FIELD. I want the Packers to humiliate the Giants on their home field in the biggest way possible :)

home against the Vikings

for the time being the Vikings are the Packers biggest rivalry (if you add the fan element). AP came just short of his record last season but the Vikings win cost the Packers a home game in the playoffs. So there is that to avenge. Then you have Jennings comments, and a bit of the lingering distaste of Benedict Favre going to the Vikes.

The rest of the games are important but I see the above three games as being EXTRA special for fans to enjoy the hype.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Well, I haven't circled the 'bye week' for whatever that's worth.

Hey, you know what? I'm thinking that the Packers have circled that opener against the 9'ers due to last year's double drubbing - and, I'd say that the Pack win the opener. Nothing to support it ... just betting on some serious 'extra' motivation in the Pack's locker room and coaches office. They were humiliated on national TV and have had to spend an entire off season watching ESPN anoint the tattoo'd wunderkind as the latest future of NFL football ... him and the kid from D.C. (see week two). Yeah....things have way of coming full circle in the NFL.

Members online

Latest posts