Which game loss this season stung the most?

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I gotta say, this Pittsburg loss is the biggest thorn in my side for games that we lost this season. Yeah, Detriot creamed us...but at least you knew the loss was coming. Green Bay had all the momentum AND talent they needed to win this Pittsburgh game, and damnit they shoulda won it. You dont lose if you don't turn the ball over.

Ok, sorry about that. On to killing the bears....

BorderRivals.com

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago. Losing Rodgers spelled doom for the rest of the season. The team was on a roll and we were about to lay claim to the division and start focusing on a top-2 seed in the playoffs.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago has been the most devastating and stung the most because it changed the course of our season. It was more than just losing 1 game.

The Steelers loss was the most painful for a couple hours, because I thought it ended our season, but thanks to the Eagles and Giants, I couldn't care less about it anymore.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
If they lose again this season or post-season, I can confidently say that the NEXT loss will sting the most!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would say the Bengals.
That one was horrible.
We forced like 4 turnovers.
We scored 35 straight points at one point.
And Rodgers threw 2 2nd half Ints and we gave that game away when Franklin got stuffed on 4th down & fumbled, which went back the other way.
That loss was atrocious.

ls1bob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bengals loss. No way they should have come back and won. I don't know why that loss stings me the most

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Cincinnati game was big. Packers lost a double digit lead in the fourth quarter in the worst way possible. That extra win would be crucial right now. Teams can't give away games.

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Lions loss hand down!
I had to spend T-giving night with my attorney/Lions fan brother in law who was unmerciful in his ridicule.
Fortunately I had a whole arsenal of daggers to stealthily stick between his ribs.
Unfortunately an attorney who "feels" he has just won something is so full of himself doesn't even realize he is bleeding to death.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kinda like potato chips.
Can't pick just one.
Each one, to me, felt bad one way or the other.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you're counting the post-Rodgers injury part of the year I'd say the most disappointing results were the Minnesota tie and the losses to the Giants and Steelers. Even without ARod the Packers could have won all 3 of those and be holding the NFC North title today.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Hands down ... Cincinnati. It didn't just sting. I still has me seething - my son brings up the Cincinnati loss just to get me goin'. I am not taking account any of the losses since Rodgers went down - I figure that I'm dreaming a really bad dream after eating Italian too late at night -- and this flippin nightmare will end soon enough and we'll pick up the season right where the pre-late-night-Italian took over...right before the first Bears game and the Pack would be 12-3 right now...and all would be right with the world.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Seeing what the 49ers have turned out to be and that collin kraper**** has had only one game over 300 yards passing and that was against us....The 49ers game was the worst way to start off, but as someone else stated, the Bengals game REALLY pissed me off..... that was OUR game and dumb errors on our part lost it for us. The bungles are NOT that damn good.

Latest posts