Which first year player or second year player will make the biggest impact on defense?

What first year player or second year player will make the biggest impact on defense?

• Total voters
Reaction score
This year we will be relying on a bunch of first year players or second year players to step up and solidify our defense. I want to know which guy do you think will make the biggest impact. I think it is going to end up being someone in the secondary. I feel it is going to be whoever takes Woodson spot whether it be Casey Heyward or Davon House.

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted number 53. Nick from the left, the Claymaker from the right. ouch!

60six

DIE HARD
Reaction score
I want to say Smith, but with Hawk and Bishop ahead of him, its going to be tough getting the snaps to prove himself. I like McMillian, but he's not on the list, so going with Perry.

OP
OP
Aaron rodgers is god
Reaction score
I want to say Smith, but with Hawk and Bishop ahead of him, its going to be tough getting the snaps to prove himself. I like McMillian, but he's not on the list, so going with Perry.
I completely forgot about McMillan. I think DJ Smith is one of our best players out of the entire list but is unable to play because of the starters in front of him

CheeseHead87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The obvious answer is Perry. But I'll go with Davon House. If he can play that outside corner postion well, that'll probably benefit the Packers the most.

I think he can do it, but we'll find out against the Chargers.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Perry, he's the only guy on that list that is going to for surely be a day 1 starter. He will be on the field the most and I think he will take that play time advantage and turn it into more impact plays.

OP
OP
Aaron rodgers is god
Reaction score
We are going to have to depend on a lot of these guys this year, so we are going to have a lot of candidates for who will breakthrough. The only person I don't see getting a lot of playing time is Terell Manning and that is because he is behind a bunch of people. Otherwise everyone I listed should get their turn. We possibly could have three rookies starting week one. Perry, Worthy, 2nd CB or Safety spot. Then the players who won't start will get time in our sub packages.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts