Where's The Atrium?

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
@Shaggy

What happened to "The Atrium"? I can get there by following one of my posts but it is missing from the list.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
@Shaggy

What happened to "The Atrium"? I can get there by following one of my posts but it is missing from the list.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
I am bumping this to also ask why the main link to it is not listed anymore on the main page of categories and if we can get it back on there to make it easy to go to it.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry, I'll get it back up. Not sure if I took it off the forum list by accident.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Go forth and multiply !
A long time ago, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel had a Packers' Fan Forum - I mean a LONG time ago, '96-'97 or so. Things started getting a little to lively there if you know what I mean, a lady Packers' fan (Squirrelpee? You out there?) from Massachusetts posted a cartoon of Dorothy (of Wizard of Oz fame) REALLY "oiling" the Tin Man as I recall and that loosely moderated site became ... well, moderated ... Point is Mr. Buggy, do NOT underestimate the power of an improperly placed nipple shot. :laugh: I mean, countries have been conquered for less......
;):laugh:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

A long time ago, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel had a Packers' Fan Forum - I mean a LONG time ago, '96-'97 or so. Things started getting a little to lively there if you know what I mean, a lady Packers' fan (Squirrelpee? You out there?) from Massachusetts posted a cartoon of Dorothy (of Wizard of Oz fame) REALLY "oiling" the Tin Man as I recall and that loosely moderated site became ... well, moderated ... Point is Mr. Buggy, do NOT underestimate the power of an improperly placed nipple shot. :laugh: I mean, countries have been conquered for less......

I can only say that you have some strange shaped nipples in the US...lol It was a feckin watch strap !!!!!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

We`ll give you a heads up for that one, and maybe you can make it for the kick off this time....lol ;):laugh:

OP
OP
ARPackFan

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
Favre throwing basically 60 yards across his body in Detroit to Sharpe sticks in my head. Just the utter arm strength to do it at that time was unreal. Edgar Bennett made a vertical catch way back when that to me is one of the all time craziest things Ive ever seen.

Isn't she the one you had to see if you wanted to run a bar tab?

I think it you had to go to Helen Wait for a bar tab.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any progress on getting the Atrium as well as the old reactions back?
I could ***** and complain about how it takes more than one click to find and get to it now but I dunno...
First world problems.
But then bringing it back on the main page might remind others it is there as well as letting newbies see it if they want to chime in and relate to other things besides sports.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I could ***** and complain about how it takes more than one click to find and get to it now but I dunno...
First world problems.
But then bringing it back on the main page might remind others it is there as well as letting newbies see it if they want to chime in and relate to other things besides sports.
I actually have a hard time finding threads like "what are you listening to", "random thoughts" and "post a joke". I have to do a search and then rifle through all the posts.

Members online

Latest posts