1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Where's Sharper?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by showgirl, Nov 12, 2007.

1. showgirl

showgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I get to see (unfortunately) a lot of Viking games. Just for fun, I've adapted the old "Where's Waldo" theme with "Where's Sharper?". It seems he's rarely around the play until it's over. Against the Packers, he had one tackle and one assist. That's it. One would expect more from an all-world trash talker. Sure, he's had some stats since joining the Vikings, but I still believe his skills were rapidly declining before he left the Packers, and the green & gold is better off without him.

2. packer4ever

packer4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'll second that!

3. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    An outrage when he first left, but it turned out better in the long run.

And also, where are the Vikings fans?

4. brennan1884

brennan1884 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    glad we got rid of him when we did.....its about time aint no body sharper retires

5. FrozenTundra1979

FrozenTundra1979 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Does he get a pass deflection stat for busting up the interception that turned TD to Martin? That was his best play of the game.

6. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I had to go get a new t-shirt

[​IMG]

7. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    You finally gave in? Wear it proudly.

8. nathaniel

nathaniel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Did you see how mad he was after that play. He was on the ground, and I swore he was about to start kicking and pounding the ground.

Didn't he specifically say that there was no way Favre could loft one of those passes into the endzone as long as he (Sharper) was there? That play kind of fuels the speculation I've heard some Vikings fans talk about, that he's really working undercover for the Packers.

9. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I bet he wishes now he would have stayed here. It was his last chance to play for a WINNING team.
    Of course, had he stayed here, maybe we wouldn't be winning!

10. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He put a wicked hit on Jennings, but Jennings still caught it.
    That hit was nasty, and casted aside any doubts that Jennings can't take hits.

11. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The only running that Sharper does is with his mouth. I loved it when he collided; so we got the touchdown. I wonder if all three of them--Sharper, Longwell, and Ferguson--wish they were still with the Pack.

12. PackwillBEback

PackwillBEback Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +40
    Sharper says that the Pack can beat Dallas, and that we can beat their corners....

13. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Sharper left because he wasn't wanted anymore because his pay check didn't match his production. The problem with Sharper was that he was barely out of town when he started shooting his mouth off. Longwell wanted more money than the Packers were willing to pay for a crybaby who only blamed others when he missed a field goal and couldn't kick the ball deep enough or high enough for good coverage. As for Ferguson, he was just plain lousy every year he was here. Fergy was no doubt the classiest of the three. I just smile when I think about the fate that Longwell and Sharper have claimed for themselves. With just a little class they could have been conidered life long Packer.

14. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Darren Sharper has spent the whole week being seen by several podiatrists. They have been working FEVERISHLY, trying to remove his foot from his mouth. They said they have NEVER seen such a bad case. They are afraid he will end up with a bad case of "athelete's tongue".
    At the same time, several proctologists have been trying to remove his entire head from.......well.......you know! :wink:

15. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Of the 3, I still like Fergy and I sincerely hope he has a long, successful career as a Viking. We parted on good terms. He tried hard, he just wasn't as good as Driver, Jennings, and didn't have the promise R Martin and Holliday did. That's why we got rid of him.

As a person, he's a class act. Good luck, Fergy, unless you're not playing the Packers, of course. ;)