Wheres Jennings?

OP
OP
A12ROD903

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was injured during the week but was supposed to start today, The injury wasnt serious enough to keep him out.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is on fantasy team and gave me a big goose egg. Why did I trade Andre Johnson for him. :(

GreenBayCracker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ouch, bad game for Greg. It didnt really look like Aaron gave him too many looks during the game except for that hilarious bomb that he threw when Jordy Nelson was wide open, and the one or two that Greg dropped. He wasn't himself this game and looked like an injury may have been lagging on his mind. Looking even further into it, it was a wrist injury, not a good one for a receiver to have. Better luck to him next week and hopefully we can iron out all these problems next week so we can take it to the PP Eaters next Monday nighter.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ouch, bad game for Greg. It didnt really look like Aaron gave him too many looks during the game except for that hilarious bomb that he threw when Jordy Nelson was wide open, and the one or two that Greg dropped. He wasn't himself this game and looked like an injury may have been lagging on his mind. Looking even further into it, it was a wrist injury, not a good one for a receiver to have. Better luck to him next week and hopefully we can iron out all these problems next week so we can take it to the PP Eaters next Monday nighter.
If he had a nagging injury then he did a disservice to the Pack by playing then if he wasnt going to be effective. Jordy or James Jones would have helped out more than an injured WR.

Killazach

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah but wrist injuries don't affect route running, and that was the problem. He just plain wasn't open enough.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why would you ever do that? Lol. I love Jennings and all, but Andre is a beast.
I was helping out a girl in our fantasy league and I traded her Andre to her and got jennings and brandon marshall. She really kicked rear in this weekend too.

Staff online

Latest posts