Where's Gado?

showgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's amazing that the only running back who has done anything at all for the Packers this year was benched because of a fumble (which the Pack recovered). Gado is a playmaker who gave the offense a spark. What other player is held to such a high standard, where even one mistake is not tolerated? Yes I remember the two fumbles last week, but that's history and tonight was a new game. Instead, we had to watch Fisher run into the line for next to nothing and the offense sputtered and died in the second half. I like Gado and think the young guy has earned more playing time than he got tonight. Are the coaches worried about missing the playoffs if Gado fumbles once in a game? Please.

Any other views on the subject?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
where was Gado? On the bench with fisher and reshard lee, since the run game was abandoned after a mere 14 attempts.

Reaction score
Not like Gado was doing anything big out there anyways. I think he thought to much about the holes opening up, and waited a little longer then he should have. It looks like all the study got Gado over prepared, and he suffered for it.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Samkon wasn't tearing it up either...unless you're rushing for 2,000 yards in a season, 3 fumbles in 2 games can't and won't be tolerated

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gado was averaging 1 yard per carry and was missing holes again but the fumble was the straw that broke the camel's back. He was awful tonight, just like the rest of this team.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey I would have loved to seen Gado out there no doubt about it. I wasnt surprised that Sherman took him out. We needed him. it was a stupid mistake by sherman to have no rushing threat what so ever. It was sad once again.

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look he is a rookie. I am willing to bet that with more reps and practice he will shine on as long as he plays with his heart. The season is over but next year you will see a much improve3d Gado on the field

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
Gado was averaging 1 yard per carry and was missing holes again but the fumble was the straw that broke the camel's back. He was awful tonight, just like the rest of this team.
I'm curious about what holes he missed. I never saw that pathetic bunch up front open a hole all night.
He really isn't an NFL caliber running back but as I've said before, even Barry Sanders couldn't gain yardage with that line in front of him.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
TOPackerFan said:
I'm curious about what holes he missed. I never saw that pathetic bunch up front open a hole all night.
He really isn't an NFL caliber running back but as I've said before, even Barry Sanders couldn't gain yardage with that line in front of him.

Barry Sanders could and did gain yards with less of an offensive line and offensive talent surrounding him. :D

Members online

Latest posts