1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Where to park?

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by BlueMoose, Oct 27, 2006.

1. BlueMoose

BlueMoose Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Where would you recommend parking for Sunday's game? I understand that the field parking lot is reserved for season ticket holders...any recommendations for lots within easy walking distance would be greatly appreciated.

I hope this is the appropriate place to post this question:).

Thanks,

TM

2. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Depends on what you are going to do. If you are just going to the game and not doing anything else, I woulld park just south of the stadium on the residential street closest to the stadium. Most of the homes will let you park on their lawn $10-20

When I want to tailgate, I park in the lot that is immediately behind Brett Favre's steakhouse. It is grass (some of it is) and you have access to the bathrooms at Brett's place. It also is central to all the bars on homgren way.

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    You can park by Brett Favre's steakhouse. It's right down the road from Lambeau, and you can tailgate there. I think they charge $20 or $25 to park there.
    Thats one of the closest lots.
    There are other cheaper ways to go, like at the Ashwaubenon city works building (i THINK thats what it's called), where it's only $5, but it's alot farther walk. You can find various other lots along the way. It just depends your cost limits, or walking limits.
    Hope that helps!!!
    Cheesey

4. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    When we were there, we ended up parking in a gas station lots, just on the side of lameau field, so the walk wasnt bad...all cool people in Green Bay we had such a wonderful time...after the game was over and we were at our car some people were so nice to me that they let us take their picture along side of me...

5. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    personally, i think by far the BEST place to park/tailgate is the kmart parking lot. it's right by the field & i don't think it was terribly expensive. i hope you're planning on being there early - i'd say by 8am if it's a noon game would be the best time to arrive. have a blast & take lots of pics!! :D

6. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It is a great experience around Lambeau. Right up there with Wrigley.

The absolute best part of the game is the flyover. That is totally awesome, no matter how many times I see it.