Where to draft Favre and Green

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My league draft is in 2 weeks. We have 12 teams and I will not know where I draft until we draw lots. I am wondering which round I could expect to get Favre and Green. I am thinking Favre may last until 6th round and Green until 3rd or 4th. If your league has drafted already where did they go or what is your opinion. What about Driver and Franks.

C-Mize

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahman went in the 6th in my first league this year. Brett was in the 10th I believe. I really wanted Brett, but I was two picks from getting him and settled for Jake Plummer...

If you want to get Packers you should def. consider Donald Driver. He will put up huge fantasy #s this year. I would target him in the early 5th Round. He will be my homer pick this season, may try to get Brett Favre as my #2 QB...

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In my league, Favre went undrafted, and Ahman went in the 6th round, so you can wait for him. What was funny though was that Gado was taken in the 7th round, and he is gonna be 2nd/3rd string, but some ppl think he is the starter.

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got Brett when someone dropped him after the first preseason game. I have Carson Palmer as my starter for now.I 'll see how he does next couple games.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green went undrafted in the Packerforum Green league. :shock:

Favre was the #1 pick though. :rotflmao:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts