Where to buy authentic jersey in green bay???

fvre4mvp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am looking for the reebok authentic jerseys which go for 100-115. I see them in chicago at champs and footlockers but they are bears jerseys. I stopped in the ****s by lambeau and they didn't have any and I went to the jersey store on holmgren way after a game and they were sold out. I am going to the game sunday but got a hotel for saturday and wanted to shop !! Also anyone tailgating i'll be there w/ 3 bears fans experiencing lambeau for the first time.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup....Packer Pro shop in the Lambeau Field Atrium.
But the authentic ones go for i believe $169 or so. The "replicas" go for around $100.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
there are two types of replicas. the ones with painted on numbers and names are $75. The more expensive ones have sewn on names and numbers. those are $100 or so.

Woodson21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
there are two types of replicas. the ones with painted on numbers and names are $75. The more expensive ones have sewn on names and numbers. those are $100 or so.

the $100.00 jersey replicas are called EQTS.. theya re nice.

axelred13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sick and tired of buying a jersey and then the player leaving the team. See, don't want the typical Favre jersey, I want someone different.

I decided to get a custom jersey done with MY name and number on it. I went to order a #13 Buszkiewicz replica jersey and found out that you can only have 10 letters in the name for the replica ones, so I would have to dish out almost $300 for a true authentic jersey.

OP
OP
F

fvre4mvp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am looking for the eqt jerseys. I wanna buy Barnett, Kamp and Jennings cause these are guys who will be here for years to come. So is there a mall or shops in the area where I could buy the eqt's ??? Does the pro shop sell eqts???

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sick and tired of buying a jersey and then the player leaving the team. See, don't want the typical Favre jersey, I want someone different.

I decided to get a custom jersey done with MY name and number on it. I went to order a #13 Buszkiewicz replica jersey and found out that you can only have 10 letters in the name for the replica ones, so I would have to dish out almost $300 for a true authentic jersey.

authentic Packers jerseys are $179.95

http://www.packersproshop.com/produ...hentic/sku_7b17654007cf8dd5/25acb91088228962/

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am looking for the eqt jerseys. I wanna buy Barnett, Kamp and Jennings cause these are guys who will be here for years to come. So is there a mall or shops in the area where I could buy the eqt's ??? Does the pro shop sell eqts???

I am 99% sure that they have them at the Pro shop, even though they don't have them online. I wouldn't chance it, check out nflshop.com.
http://www.nflshop.com/product/inde...2&doVSearch=no&pageBucket=0&parentPage=family
http://www.fansedge.com/Greg-Jennin...835714_PD.html?CS_003=2135894&CS_010=41-52705
http://www.fansedge.com/Donald-Driver-Green-Green-Bay-Packers-NFL-Premier-Jersey_53696396_PD.html

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And maybe it's just me, but if you can get a REAL, I mean really real, jersey for $80 more, I save for a little while longer and spend it on the authentic. You can get whichever player you want, and it's the real thing. I actually got one with my name on the back, because i know I'll be a packer fan a whole lot longer than any of the current players will be on the roster.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone know online where I can get the pink Packer jerseys?
I'm not certain, but i think if you go to packers.com and go to the pro shop, i would think they would have them there.

axelred13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

http://www.packersproshop.com/produ...hentic/sku_7b17654007cf8dd5/25acb91088228962/

That has changed because now my name is too long for even an authentic one.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
axelred13 said:

Heck..........i could put my whole first AND last name on it, with a space between them even!

axelred13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
axelred13 said:
bozz_2006 said:
axelred13 said:

Heck..........i could put my whole first AND last name on it, with a space between them even!

Yeah, just another benefit of being Polish.

Toddy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
axelred13 said:
bozz_2006 said:
axelred13 said:

Hahah, so could I.

I bought a replica Jennings jersey off eBay, turned out really good. eBay is the only way I can get them here in Australia.

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
TheKanataThrilla said:
I'm not certain, but i think if you go to packers.com and go to the pro shop, i would think they would have them there.

ebay has #4 pink jerseys

ebay

nfl shop.com nflshop.com has the #63??

pro shop has Favre
packer pro shop

Thanks guys. I am not sure if I can get one in time for my girlfriend for Christmas, but a man needs options.

Is the pink jersey part of Deanna's fundraising for breast cancer? I went to her website to look at the stuff she had for sale as I was thinking of Christmas presents for my mom and my girlfriend. I think I may pick up the tie for myself.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i get jerseys off ebay all the time that just simply arent on sale in europe, got an AJ Hawk and James Laurinitis ones recently.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
cheesey said:
TheKanataThrilla said:

ebay has #4 pink jerseys

ebay

pro shop has Favre
packer pro shop

Thanks guys. I am not sure if I can get one in time for my girlfriend for Christmas, but a man needs options.

Is the pink jersey part of Deanna's fundraising for breast cancer? I went to her website to look at the stuff she had for sale as I was thinking of Christmas presents for my mom and my girlfriend. I think I may pick up the tie for myself.

I didnt see any jerseys there..Just t-shirts I think...

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TheKanataThrilla said:
longtimefan said:
cheesey said:
TheKanataThrilla said:

ebay has #4 pink jerseys

ebay

pro shop has Favre
packer pro shop

It would probably be a licensing thing. I thought the pink Packer jerseys were also to support breast cancer, but maybe it is a NFL thing and not connected to Deanna.

As an update I bought my gf a pink Favre jersey from the pro-shop. Not sure if I will get it in time though for Christmas.

I bought my mom the brown/pink football shirt from the Deanna Favre Hope Foundation.

And yours truly picked up one of the 4 hope ties.

Good shopping morning.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
TheKanataThrilla said:
longtimefan said:
cheesey said:
TheKanataThrilla said:

ebay has #4 pink jerseys

ebay

pro shop has Favre
packer pro shop

It would probably be a licensing thing. I thought the pink Packer jerseys were also to support breast cancer, but maybe it is a NFL thing and not connected to Deanna.

As an update I bought my gf a pink Favre jersey from the pro-shop. Not sure if I will get it in time though for Christmas.

I bought my mom the brown/pink football shirt from the Deanna Favre Hope Foundation.

Good shopping morning.

Yeah it prob is a license thing...I know when Brett broke the TD record, HE personally owned the 421 number, so no one else could produce anything about the record with out his okay

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
TheKanataThrilla said:
longtimefan said:
cheesey said:
TheKanataThrilla said:

ebay has #4 pink jerseys

ebay

pro shop has Favre
packer pro shop

Good shopping morning.

It's a great shopping morning if you can do it all while sitting on your *** in front of the computer.

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
longtimefan said:
TheKanataThrilla said:
longtimefan said:
cheesey said:
TheKanataThrilla said:

ebay has #4 pink jerseys

ebay

pro shop has Favre
packer pro shop

Good shopping morning.

It's a great shopping morning if you can do it all while sitting on your *** in front of the computer.

Damn Right!! :wink:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts