Where they are going. Which one is better?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eli Manning is going to Dizzyland while Tom Brady goes to bed with a hot model wife maybe for sympathy sex.
(If the Pats had won then it would be celebration sex with a hot model wife at Dizzyland.)
Which one is better?
Which one would you rather have?
(I'll take the nookie.)
Ladies can choose a guy they'd want.
If you choose sex, that means your team had lost.
And there cannot be both. It has to be one or the other. Dizzyland or hot wife or husband.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I'd rather get so drunk I can't remember why I started drinking in the first place.

And that's what I did these last 2 Super Bowls before this one, and if I was the QB that just lost, that's exactly what I'd do. No sex, I'd want to drink it off, ease the pain with the bottle, better than getting rewarded with un-deserving time in bed with a woman.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Is this a trick question? I'd take the Super Bowl win, without hesitation (which would beget the hot spouse anyway, right?) - am I missing something? ;)

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tom Brady never has a bad day... 3 Super Bowl rings, guaranteed HOF, millions upon millions of dollars and Giselle as his wife. He wins... No matter what, he wins.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd rather get so drunk I can't remember why I started drinking in the first place.

And that's what I did these last 2 Super Bowls before this one, and if I was the QB that just lost, that's exactly what I'd do. No sex, I'd want to drink it off, ease the pain with the bottle, better than getting rewarded with un-deserving time in bed with a woman.
Thinking outside the box.
Or in this case, thinking inside the bottle.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Wait what?

Well we know what Gronk did and a few Pats. Partied it up last night and got blasted. You guys see the video of Gronk running around? High ankle sprain? Weird.Maybe he can't feel it drunk but come on man.......don't publicly party like that.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Wait what?

Well we know what Gronk did and a few Pats. Partied it up last night and got blasted. You guys see the video of Gronk running around? High ankle sprain? Weird.Maybe he can't feel it drunk but come on man.......don't publicly party like that.

He wasn't super mobile last night but he wasn't on crutches, either...but yeah, maybe he was "medicated" a little.

I was wondering how this would play with Pats fans. A lot of them are fine with it...not sure how I would feel, but I might think it looked a bit like they didn't care. Some Pats fans are saying everyone has to deal with it in their own way, so...

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts