1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Where the heck is spring!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Packerbacker04, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Packerbacker04

Packerbacker04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It was 78 here about two weeks ago now but ever since then its been cold. Were supposed to get 5 inches of snow tommorow! This reminds me of I think it was like 10 years ago when we were getting snow in the first part of May but this is the crappiest spring we have had since then.

2. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    The reason it was 78 two weeks ago and now it is snowing is simple.

Two weeks ago Al Gore was working and on his book and movie tour.

Al is now on holidays in Cuba and global warming has been put on hold for the next month.

Enjoy the snow. Make a Snow Angel and dedicate it to The Vancouver Canucks and their Stanley Cup run.

R.P.

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    LOLOL!!!! It's funny, cause i was thinking of all the places across the country that have been in a deep freeze for the last week or more, and thinking "Where is this global warming Gore has been screaming about?"
    Gore and his "The sky is falling!" cronies choose to ignore the facts when they don't back their opinions.
    Just give Big AL a chance.........as soon as it gets above 60 degrees here, he will be back screaming "SEE!?!? I TOLD you the sky is fal........i mean, GLOBAL WARMING!!!" :rotflmao:

4. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Gore must be out here in Montana because it's 61 right now.

Wait.......I here him now yelling "Global warming...global warming!!!"

Oopps....it was just our Mayor yelling for the beginning of gopher hunting season..."Gopher warning, gopher warning."

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Looks like you tried to "GOPHER" broke with that joke!!! :rotflmao:

6. OregonPackFan

OregonPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    global warming...

lol

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I know........like WE insignificant humans could alter the earth's climate THAT much!
    The planet goes through climate flucuations, and THAT is what happens and is happening now. But there is MONEY in chicken little's "The SKY is falling" attitude. And as long as they can get people scared, they can get control of them, their wallets, AND their votes.
    They make it LOOK like they are doing selfless work, JUST to "save" us from ourselves.
    Give me a break!
    But they pour this crap into the brains of the young people at school from the time they enter till they graduate college. So if there isn't someone there to share the other side of the argument with them, they of course think that they are being taught the truth.
    JMO of course..........just like Gore's "facts" are in reality only his opinion, nothing more.

8. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Spring sure isn't here in the U.P.
    Last week we got 3 feet of snow in 5 days.
    Tonight they are predicting 6 to 10 inches and another 4 to 6 inches tomorrow.
    And then on Saturday the backside of the storm is supposed to hit us again.
    I t looks like the middle of January up here.

9. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    It's in the low 30's today, and alot of yesterdays snow is melting. By the weekend they are saying 40's and sunny, so it will be a distant memory by then!
    COME ON SPRING!!!

10. Packerbacker04

Packerbacker04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I dont want the 40's. I wish it got back in the 60's but who knows if it ever will.

11. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    It will! I know it doesn't seem like it right now, but it will!!!
    We are supposed to have 58 and sunny Tuesday.
    Thats the one thing that made yesterday bearable.........i KNEW that it's the END of winter, and it's gasping it's last breath!
    Now......i would feel LOTS different if it was December and we were just beginning winter!

12. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Don't put your shovels away just yet. Looks like this next big storm coming out of the Denver area might head your way. All flights out of Missoula to Denver (about 10 a day) were cancelled last night and today.

Hey, maybe Milwaukee will have two major league teams! :thumbsup:

13. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    (We're still waiting to get ONE!!!) :thumbsup:
    (j/k Brewers fans!)