Where the Happy Cows are ;)

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Good cheese comes from happy cows." (California Cheese commercial)

Hello!

I'm Eric and I'm here in sunny Northern California. I think I'm doing this introduction a bit late, being that I've already posted a few times, but I figure it's better late than never. I'm really glad I found this forum because I don't know any other Packers fans. You guys are great so far. I look forward to talking with you all =)

- Eric

OP
OP
E

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's sunny this week. Last week it was raining non-stop. For now, it's pretty clear and I'm not going to question it, because it's great =) While the Pack was playing in the middle of a blizzard on Saturday, I was sitting in 60-70 degree weather wearing my Woodson jersey =)

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's sunny this week. Last week it was raining non-stop. For now, it's pretty clear and I'm not going to question it, because it's great =) While the Pack was playing in the middle of a blizzard on Saturday, I was sitting in 60-70 degree weather wearing my Woodson jersey =)

It rains all the time over here :( :( can you intive me over to your house ?????????????????

Toddy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to forum! :D

Talking about weather, It's nice and hot over here, 80+ everyday, we've had some days in the high 90's. 8)

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
its a -17 wind chill where i'm at now in Iowa (of course I'm walking into the store with shorts and a short sleeve shirt)

Anyways welcome to the site

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Good cheese comes from happy cows." (California Cheese commercial)

Hello!

I'm Eric and I'm here in sunny Northern California. I think I'm doing this introduction a bit late, being that I've already posted a few times, but I figure it's better late than never. I'm really glad I found this forum because I don't know any other Packers fans. You guys are great so far. I look forward to talking with you all =)

- Eric
HEY!!!! Our cows are pretty darn happy too! :lol:
(And our CHEESE is the BEST! No matter what some darn commercial says!!!)
Oh.........and WELCOME Eric!!! :D

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome Eric. Actually my cows are the happiest except on Sunday when I forget to milk them cause of the Packer game. Oh and then Monday morning after a loss they feel my wrath. LOL Other then that they're pretty happy

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome Eric. Actually my cows are the happiest except on Sunday when I forget to milk them cause of the Packer game. Oh and then Monday morning after a loss they feel my wrath. LOL Other then that they're pretty happy
Oh.....those POOR cows!!! "Udder" catastrophe!!! :lol:

Members online

Latest posts