Where the *%^# are the refs?

screwballl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been watching every game this season. In ALL of the last 4 games, I have seen MINIMUM 6 MAJOR flags each game that were never called (love instant replay). The most important was the helmet to helmet on Aaron Rodgers.

In todays game against Miami just in the 4th quarter there were 4 major flags that were never called... late hit on the quarterback, 2 big defensive holding calls that would have given us 1st down and the offensive pass interference for blatantly running into Woodson that instead went against GB defense. Also the celebration/taunting against Miami after their last TD was never called either, the replay showed the refs were too busy watching the GB players, not watching the guy who made the TD.

So I am wondering who the hell is (not) making these calls? The conspiracy theorist in me says the refs have the ear pieces and have someone up top telling them to NOT throw the flag if it benefits GB.

If ALL or most of these had been called properly, GB would most likely be undefeated even with the current injuries.

Chop0Suey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I've noticed Rodgers getting in the refs face now and again...alas, it is to no avail. The refs just blow him off, and continue calling their one-sided game.

I wouldn't really have any problem with these (occasionally) ticky tac no-calls, if those same calls weren't going AGAINST the Pack.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Somebody needs to say something, this is getting out of hand. If not Rogers, then TT or MM needs so step up for their QB and team. It's costing us games we could of won. I've complained about officiating before but this is the first time they have made me truly livid. I'm freaking seething.

irlpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The late hits on Rogers are getting ridiculous now. He won't make to the end of the season if this keeps up.
Also every time the other team puts the ball in the air I'm expecting to see a flag fly in because one of our backs sneezed on one of their receivers.

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On that helmet to the chin, Rodgers chipped 2 teeth.

The thing is, it doesn't matter if the NFL fines those players after the game. Those flags can be game changing. Especially the one against the Redskins in OT last week.

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I usually try not to blame the refs.. but this is getting way way to ridiculous, I feel so bad for Rodgers getting his *** kicked.. if he was a Tom Brady a BrINT Fail, or a Peyton Manning I would bet money he would get the flags he wants. Just ****** me off so much, plus Hochulie is a steaming pile of fail for a ref.

byroan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's no penalty for taunting the fans....

The refs were on the field. They gave the Packers the ball on 4th and 1, even though it was clearly a first down.

a1265

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think some of it falls on coaching. They need to stand up for the QB and show them(the refs) and ask why game after game it is not being called.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ordinarily I'd agree, but on the one replay it really looked like Jenkins had a hold of the Viking WR by the hand as he tried to jump.... It was either going to be Illegal Contact, PI, or Holding at that point IMO. either way it was an automatic first down.

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Worst call I've seen since I don't know when was the illegal formation penalty that gave the Fins a first down and kept an otherwise dead drive alive leading to a TD. I think Eddie needs to spend less time in the gym and more time in the rules book. The intent of that rule is to keep rushing defenders off the long snappers, our guy was at least a yard (maybe two) off of him and didn't even engage him after the snap. Game changed by officials.

OP
OP
S

screwballl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sad part is that this continues against the Packs, game after game after game. I saw it starting on some key plays towards the end of the year last year and it seems they really stepped up the (lack of) calls this year.

The Redskins are showing their true skills right now as Indy is taking them to the cleaners. That should have been an easy win, just as it should have been a well earned win against the Miami fishfaces...

Members online

Latest posts