Where in the world is Jeff Janis

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think Abby or Janis did themselves any big favors as far as getting bigger roles for themselves. I still hope they step it up as I feel contributions from both will be needed.

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last night Adams cost Rodgers something he despises, which is an INT. We will see where his trust lies now. Janis needs to play, bottom line. His speed alone will allow Cobb to do what he is good at, which is being an effective slot receiver. Teams will have to play Janis's speed which will require over the top safety help. Jordy's loss hurt more than we would have imagined it would. I firmly believe Janis will be a playmaker and a stud in the NFL, whether it be on the Packers or elsewhere.
That was Adams? I could've sworn it was jones.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Loving the Janis has earned a shot posts.

Just curious on what it's based off of?

Because Adams has had an unbelievable case of the drops? Well BOTH Jordy and Jones had this same problem early in their career. How many drops did they have combined in the SB alone? I'll trust the coaches to figure out which guys are talented especially at WR.

Couldn't be worse then the guys ahead of him? Yes..... Yes he could be worse

He's fast and we need speed? It's pretty easy to defend a guy who can only run one or two routes and no it won't require saftey help to do it.

But once again how has he earned his shot?

Apparently we got a lot of WR coaches around here that have been able to break down the film Janis made in his limited real game action and watching him in practice cause otherwise I can't figure out how people can say he's earned his shot at WR for the life of me unless the peeps around here are getting way more info then just the TV telecast

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw Abby open a few times but Rodgers did not look his way.

It's happened more then a few times the last few moths where guys are running wide open and Rodgers isn't seeing him. It's happened to pretty much every WR including Cobb a few times. Only one I haven't notice it happen to was Jones but that's cause it seems like Rodgers is zero'd in on him most of the time

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think on the wide open wrs, sometimes the camera angles from our couches make it a little bit easier to see things.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think on the wide open wrs, sometimes the camera angles from our couches make it a little bit easier to see things.

I 100% agree. It's just that our QB used to see said player in real time even without our vantage point. He's simply not doing that right now which would mean he's playing below his own standards

D

Deleted member 6794

Just find it curious that our tallest, fastest, most athletic WR can not be trusted to run to the end zone, turn around, locate and catch a Hail Mary pass.

Take a look at Janis' inability to locate the ball on his only target vs. the Lions and you'll understand why he wasn't on the field for the Hail Mary. I was advocating for him to get on the field more often as well but that play should serve as evidence that he isn't ready to contribute other than on perfectly thrown deep balls.

I don't think Abby or Janis did themselves any big favors as far as getting bigger roles for themselves. I still hope they step it up as I feel contributions from both will be needed.

Abbrederis proved he's a crisp route runner capable of getting open. I expect Rodgers to throw his way more often in the coming weeks.

Members online

Latest posts