Where does Corey Williams and Kenny Peterson fit in ??

ohiopacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard that Williams is having a good mini camp. I watched Peterson play at Ohio State and was a force on the Buckeyes' 2002 National championship team , and played great vs Miami in the title game . I look for Peteson to get better and make more plays .

GO PACK :beer:

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ohiopacker said:
I heard that Williams is having a good mini camp. I watched Peterson play at Ohio State and was a force on the Buckeyes' 2002 National championship team , and played great vs Miami in the title game . I look for Peteson to get better and make more plays .

GO PACK :beer:

They've always been high on Corey Williams--he and Cullen Jenkins will have rotational roles, both inside and outside...

I liked Kenny Peterson when we drafted him, a good player on a national championship team, but he hasnt had much of a contribution on the Packers...he's gotten passed, in my opinion, by cullen jenkins, corey williams, donnell washington, etc...

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers training camp and preseason games should tell us what role Corey Williams and Kenny Peterson's will have on this Packer team. They will. as all Packer Players will, have to earn their spot on the Packer roster and nobody will just be given a spot on the Packer roster. This was according to New Vice president/ General manager Ted Thompson.. Cletius Hunt were you listening??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts