Where do you think we'll finish next season? (Post-Draft edits...)

captainWIMM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know that’s a common perception after them beating us what 3 times in Rodgers tenure in postseason?

Actually Rodgers is the only quarterback in NFL history to have lost four postseason games against a single opponent in the Niners.

jetfixer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The 49ers are a great team. Make no mistake
Yet the Packers beat themselves by allowing guys to run free into our Kicker/Punter. Aside from that, the SF 49ers where largely underwhelming and we would’ve represented better against the Rams
exactly what I was thinking ShelbyFixer! I mean Jetfixer :whistling: The other playoff losses we got beat by the better team. Arizona, Giants, SF blowout, even 2020 Tampa was just admittedly getting beat by a better opponent, as a whole.

2014, 2021 we beat ourselves. We were likely 1 poor ST play away from advancing to a SB and a NFC game at Lambeau. This year we will emphasize ST. I love the fact Barnes will be involved more in ST, he’s really a very good player. I saw some film of his and he’s always around that ball on ST.

beat by a better opponent, as a whole.

2014, 2021 we beat ourselves. We were likely 1 poor ST play away from advancing to a SB and a NFC game at Lambeau. This year we will emphasize ST. I love the fact Barnes will be involved more in ST, he’s really a very good player. I saw some film of his and he’s always around that ball on ST.
I actually forgot about 2020 Tampa, we did get beat but a few bad plays did it, we could and should have won at home. They did earn it though.

Members online