Where do you place the blame on todays **** Wooping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Where do you place the blame for todays **** wooping?

I place Blame on Capers,MM Playcalling,and O-Line.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Defensively, I'd say the front seven for not stopping the run even when Capers put a lot of guys in the box.

On offense, almost every position. The o-line didn't open holes and didn't pass protect, Flynn stared down receivers, and not may guys got open. They made it impossibly ******* the defense. Here's a sequence of drives: 5 three and outs, fumble, INT, safety, three and out, fumble.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Man Zartan, we can blame it on the same culprits as the previous 4 dog turd games this team served up. I'd classify the last 5 as a complete systems failures on nearly all levels.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We could all find different things to blame and all be right.

There is lots of blame to go around, but the single biggest thing is not having Rodgers on the field hurts a lot.

TimthePackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MM, Dom and Ted. They've been trying to bring in draft picks to fill the holes but it seems like the same holes are still there. I think a new direction is needed and some free agents should be added, especially on the offensive line. Hey Ted, remember Reggie White and Charles Woodson free agents can help once in a while!!??

txj

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First thing that needs to be done @ end o season is place Capers on ebay...
then we can deal with other stuff...

I mean what the ****!

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MM, Dom and Ted. They've been trying to bring in draft picks to fill the holes but it seems like the same holes are still there. I think a new direction is needed and some free agents should be added, especially on the offensive line. Hey Ted, remember Reggie White and Charles Woodson free agents can help once in a while!!??

I completely disagree that TT should be gone. He does use free agency, but just refuses to over pay in free agency.

Don't forget that this team was very good before Rodgers went down. Even with a struggling defense, I see us in 1st with Rodgers not hurt. The defense was playing well the before Rodgers went down too. He helps them a lot by keeping them off them field and losing him seemed to zap energy out of the team.

mkonyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Offense had no success and it all started with the line. Line couldn't run block, and the line couldn't pass block. As a result we had 3-n-out after 3-n-out; this quickly tires out a defense who were successful early, but stayed on the field all day long. You can't ask a defense to perform like they did early on for too long. I think our line's struggle was most clear on the safety, Flynn was swallowed almost immediately; they were untouched and Flynn had no where to run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts