Where are all the Finley critics now ?

LZ13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems the more Finley focuses on himself (like in his contract year) the more he has balls bounce off his numbers. It is going to take a lot more from him to make me a believer. The trash talk this week he is getting into is not making me much of a believer - this is the kind of thing smart players from the opposition do to try to draw in not-so-smart players (like JM seems to be) into so they lose their focus and get a big chip on their shoulder. As such, I see JM dropping one or two easy throws this Sunday - prove me wrong JM, Please!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
In my little Quixotic quest to snub the NFL for bickering over 1 per cent of 1 billion dollars with the referees, I haven't been watching NFL or buying NFL merchandise, etc. But I do read about it when it comes up in the news of the day. Now when a Packer player makes the regular news because of his mouth, that can't be a good thing.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Where are all the Finley critics now? Right here. Reading the newspapers and disgusted with JF's latest blunder...

Where are you, NJPackfan?
In New Jersey. Where you'll find many of us are apologetic of Finley because the only time we hear about the Packers is when he opens his big mouth. Anything short of injury and I'll take what few mentions I can get.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
JF reminds me of a poor mans version of Randy Moss. Moss was an idiot too, but at least he could catch the ball consistently!

Finley's days in GB are numbered, such a waste of what was once potential talent.

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Enough of the superlatives about Urlacher, Briggs or any other Bear!

I agree that Finley's play hasn't always supported his mouth but he spoke the truth about Urlacher getting slower. In a perfect world, Finley wouldn't always say whatever bubbled up to the top of his brain! However Finley is our idiot and I have his back on this issue! ;)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

JF reminds me of a poor mans version of Randy Moss. Moss was an idiot too, but at least he could catch the ball consistently!

Finley's days in GB are numbered, such a waste of what was once potential talent.
Lets really hope in the season of christmas miracles that JMF will have his best game of the season, or better still his life and ram it to the Bears on Sunday....................and maybe Santa will bring me that car I want because I`ve been a good boy !!!!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder of this game was played in GB and Finley got laid out going across the middle, would fans cheer or not?

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
My last comment on JF...and I once was a HUGE JF fan......but if he doesn't start doing his talking on the field (with his hands) this Village (GB) will be saying goodbye to their idiot. Someone mentioned it earlier, but just like Javon Walker....GB just doesn't fit that kind of ego.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I wonder of this game was played in GB and Finley got laid out going across the middle, would fans cheer or not?

I'd hope not. I don't think fans dislike Finley so much that they wish him to be injured. He still can take over a game with his talent. He still *could* be damned good.

But, his immaturity seems to be winning the battle so far.

LZ13

Cheesehead
Reaction score

As in happy he is injured like in KC? Not a chance. Sure a few, but noway anything noticeable. GB fans are the best in the NFL by a mile - you ought to know that by now.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As in happy he is injured like in KC? Not a chance. Sure a few, but noway anything noticeable. GB fans are the best in the NFL by a mile - you ought to know that by now.

Not sure where I said injury or why you assumed that...

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score

Personally, I only like to see Bear and Viking Players get hurt :giggle: but no, not Finley. How about just a good solid or even a monster game from either Crabtree or Taylor

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Personally, I only like to see Bear and Viking Players get hurt :giggle: but no, not Finley. How about just a good solid or even a monster game from either Crabtree or Taylor

never said injured. More of this
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I

I have to say I dont like to see ANY player hurt sorry !!! It`s just a game at the end of the day. I`m not saying it isn`t important or anything but I was always disgusted with Buddy Ryan because of the bounty he put on his old kicker. JMHO

I

That was tongue in cheek about wanting Bear and Viking Players hurt.....no I just want them to loose.
Although to my shame, when HE first wore purple and played against us, I DID want him taken off the field on a cart. (I`ve seen a therapist, and I`m fine now.....lol)

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Although to my shame, when HE first wore purple and played against us, I DID want him taken off the field on a cart. (I`ve seen a therapist, and I`m fine now.....lol)
I think we all needed counseling after HE left, I still have 3 team jerseys with the #4 on them :D

Members online

Latest posts