Where am I??

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
It just gets wearisome after a while. Smack or trash talk threads should be moved to the smack area. I kind of liked when our discussions were internal debates about the Packers rather than all this nonsense about some other team.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
How do you feel about the Packers' chances? Do you feel confident in this upcoming meeting or do you think we pose a threat?

I personally feel the Packers have the edge but the Giants will fight till the last minute. Similar to the previous meeting, so maybe 60-65% chance for the Pack.

I am confident, but I do feel the Giants pose a threat. I'm not going into this with rose colored glasses on, the Giants are a hell of a team and I think that needs to be addressed. I don't think this will be an easy win, but I think our edge comes from our QB and offensive line and I think that will eventually be the demise of the Giants. But only by a point margin of less than 10 or more like less than 7. The game might go down to a nail biter late in the 4th.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually enjoy seeing fans from other teams, even some trash-talking!
I just don't think they should be able to whip up new, more threads.

There should be one only for basic talk about this game.
Then there can be others that specifically break down the Giants as a team perhaps.

The rest should be about Packer players basically.

Next week, RealCali is right I hope, we will have some folks from the San Francisco area in here.
Alex Smith vs Aaron Rodgers to go to the Super Bowl.
The hype over that, referring to the Draft almost 7 years ago.... how INTERESTING will that be.

They'll be axing, "If the Niners beat the Packers, does it justify the pick of Smith over Rodgers, etc...."... that will be an interesting story line I want to see next week for 6 days!
But I will take Rodgers vs Brees too as their defense doesn't scare me at all.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I actually enjoy seeing fans from other teams, even some trash-talking!
I just don't think they should be able to whip up new, more threads.

There should be one only for basic talk about this game.
Then there can be others that specifically break down the Giants as a team perhaps.

The rest should be about Packer players basically.

Next week, RealCali is right I hope, we will have some folks from the San Francisco area in here.
Alex Smith vs Aaron Rodgers to go to the Super Bowl.
The hype over that, referring to the Draft almost 7 years ago.... how INTERESTING will that be.

They'll be axing, "If the Niners beat the Packers, does it justify the pick of Smith over Rodgers, etc...."... that will be an interesting story line I want to see next week for 6 days!
But I will take Rodgers vs Brees too as their defense doesn't scare me at all.

The thing is, we've had a couple of folks from SF on here most of the season and they've been pretty good additions to this board; respectful, level headed. Sure they support their team, but they've engaged in good conversation.

Members online

Latest posts