Where all you f****N ViQueens Fans at???

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is there to say? The viks lost and unfortunatly so did Favre. But in the end Minn still beat GB twice, went further in the playoffs, and still has a good team that will have a shot in the future.

The pack have a good offense. But will be in the same position again unless they upgrade talent at a few key positions. Funny how GB nation acts as though a SB is in the bag for them. Nothing is for certain and the cocky attitude may be for nothing.

GB2009

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is there to say? The viks lost and unfortunatly so did Favre. But in the end Minn still beat GB twice, went further in the playoffs, and still has a good team that will have a shot in the future.

The pack have a good offense. But will be in the same position again unless they upgrade talent at a few key positions. Funny how GB nation acts as though a SB is in the bag for them. Nothing is for certain and the cocky attitude may be for nothing.

Being cocky. When Favre, your favorite guy, played for the Packers, they talked the biggest ****. Don't you remember John Randle and Chris Carter. And how about the Moss years, when ViQueen fans were talking about winning the Super Bowl every year.

But in the end Minn still beat GB twice, went further in the playoffs, and still has a good team that will have a shot in the future.
Um, did you forget... Minn was supposed to win the Super Bowl this year. Brett Favre was the addition that was supposed to take them over the top. Wouldn't you think that the ViQueens underacheived just like the Bears and the Packer overachieved?

I like the fact that you mentioned "a shot in the future." Uh.. weird... isn't that Ted Thompson's theory. Weird to come from a Ted Thompson hater.:viksux:

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Being cocky. When Favre, your favorite guy, played for the Packers, they talked the biggest ****. Don't you remember John Randle and Chris Carter. And how about the Moss years, when ViQueen fans were talking about winning the Super Bowl every year.

But in the end Minn still beat GB twice, went further in the playoffs, and still has a good team that will have a shot in the future.
Um, did you forget... Minn was supposed to win the Super Bowl this year. Brett Favre was the addition that was supposed to take them over the top. Wouldn't you think that the ViQueens underacheived just like the Bears and the Packer overachieved?

I like the fact that you mentioned "a shot in the future." Uh.. weird... isn't that Ted Thompson's theory. Weird to come from a Ted Thompson hater.:viksux:

Pack didn't overacheive this year, they were picked to win the division and go to the SB by some experts.

Viks beat themselves that game. But they did fall short I agree.

By shot in the future I mean next year. But have fun with the TT ten year plan.

GB2009

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack didn't overacheive this year, they were picked to win the division and go to the SB by some experts.

Viks beat themselves that game. But they did fall short I agree.

Whoa calm down. I thought Viking fans were supposed to be the ones that don't overreact to criticism. However, you prove me wrong. What's worse losing in a competitive game and knowing the other team beat you or beating yourself?

I like the saying: When someone is better than you and beats you, you can still hang your head up high. When you beat yourself... you f*cked up.

GB2009

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Well, good luck with your one year plan if Favre retires?

And good luck with fixing Peterson's fumbling problems.

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whoa calm down. I thought Viking fans were supposed to be the ones that don't overreact to criticism. However, you prove me wrong. What's worse losing in a competitive game and knowing the other team beat you or beating yourself?

I like the saying: When someone is better than you and beats you, you can still hang your head up high. When you beat yourself... you f*cked up.

And they f'd up in a big way I agree.

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
Pack didn't overacheive this year, they were

If by 10 year plan you mean how he put together a very talented and young team that won 7 of the last 8, made the playoffs and just missed winning on the road to last year's NFC Champs... If, by 10 year plan, you mean having the first QB in history to throw for 4000 in his first 2 years as a starter and to have a QB rating around 104 in the 2nd year... If that is what you mean - yeah, I plan to have fun with it. I plan to have fun watching Ted's Pack and Aaron Rodgers cram it right up the Vikes' *** for the better part of the next decade while you search for a QB... If by the TT ten year plan you meant 10 years of domination over the queens - I PLAN TO HAVE FUN WITH IT - LOADS OF FUN!!
:viksux:

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Well, good luck with your one year plan if Favre retires?

And good luck with fixing Peterson's fumbling problems.

They can fix it by taking a finger for every fumble:eek:

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If by 10 year plan you mean how he put together a very talented and young team that won 7 of the last 8, made the playoffs and just missed winning on the road to last year's NFC Champs... If, by 10 year plan, you mean having the first QB in history to throw for 4000 in his first 2 years as a starter and to have a QB rating around 104 in the 2nd year... If that is what you mean - yeah, I plan to have fun with it. I plan to have fun watching Ted's Pack and Aaron Rodgers cram it right up the Vikes' *** for the better part of the next decade while you search for a QB... If by the TT ten year plan you meant 10 years of domination over the queens - I PLAN TO HAVE FUN WITH IT - LOADS OF FUN!!
:viksux:

Sarcasm doesn't transelate well when typed...I was poking fun at how people will give TT unlimited time to make the team into something.

But you need to settle down a bit with the expectaions for GB. They had a good second half season stretch beatin some bad teams. But there is a lot they need to fix if they are going to be legit contenders. So if they stick with the draft as the only means, then my sarcasm may end up being true.

GreenBayCracker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I just don't see HOW the Vikings lose this game. They got it pretty much wrapped up... and then the Football Gods intervene.

-12 men in the huddle, Frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppp
Farve tosses his obligatory INT (while Berrian is OPEN on the sideline in front of him. WTF BERT?? You going blind?)
-OT - REFS **** them call after call. Thanks Refs.
-Perfect FG

Peterson and Farve console each other in a lovers embrace in the locker room afterward. Anybody else creeped out by how much Farve has his hands all over Peterson!? Kind of Gay. But hey..."Pants on the Ground" and all that.

YouTube - Brett Favre - Pants On The Ground - **BEST ANGLE**

Karma man, gotta me like you said. I still can't believe what I saw. Vikings are Cursed.

I am waiting for the Remix of Brett's Pants on the ground rendition, and it goes a little like this...

BALL on the GROUND, BALL on the GROUND, lookin like a FOOL with the BALL on the GROUND!!

GB2009

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sarcasm doesn't transelate well when typed...I was poking fun at how people will give TT unlimited time to make the team into something.

But you need to settle down a bit with the expectaions for GB. They had a good second half season stretch beatin some bad teams. But there is a lot they need to fix if they are going to be legit contenders. So if they stick with the draft as the only means, then my sarcasm may end up being true.

You are right. The Pack beat mediocre teams and so did the Vikings. But... let me ask you... Would you rather have T. Jack or Aaron Rodgers for the next ten years?
Isn't Rodgers part of TT's ten year plan?

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score

I don't think I need to settle down one bit. Only 1 team per year out of 32 wins the championship. TT has a core assembled that will be competitive towards fulfilling that goal for years to come. Not many NFL teams are in the shape GB is in for the upcoming years. A good roster move here or there and they could be great. I sure as hell would rather be us than any team in our division right now. Expecting a team to win championships is foolish and unreasonable. Expecting them to be able to compete for them isn't. We are set up to be in the mix for years.

If you don't want to see it that way good for you. Sit back and watch - doubt and be wrong.

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Sorry for starting this thread with such abrasive language... i was pretty hammered last night off that Crown while watching the game...but in the end... It will be a great superbowl... Thanks everyone!

danielchile

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry for starting this thread with such abrasive language... i was pretty hammered last night off that Crown while watching the game...but in the end... It will be a great superbowl... Thanks everyone!

Oh, come on The Drew! You were just being spontaneous! We all hate those ****ing queens! :viksux:

It will be a great SB indeed...Manning x Brees. One for the ages!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aw no problem Drew.
Your one of my favorite posters on here.
You just come out and tell it like it is. I like your blunt attitude.
We need fans like you.
Keep it up man. Keep it up!
:good:

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Oh, come on The Drew! You were just being spontaneous! We all hate those ****ing queens! :viksux:

It will be a great SB indeed...Manning x Brees. One for the ages!
Yup, one for the ages. I expect a blowout. If the Saints offense plays a half like they played last night I can see the Colts winning 48-14. In the past I would say the teams are evenly matched but I don't think the Saints are going to get it done against the Colts. My prediction is people will be turning the channel half way through the 3rd quarter. But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Aw no problem Drew.
Your one of my favorite posters on here.
You just come out and tell it like it is. I like your blunt attitude.
We need fans like you.
Keep it up man. Keep it up!
:good:

LOL...Yeah i was hammered and the wife and I were all pumped! I just posted it up with a quickness... i still respect Favre but i was glad that the Queens lost... thanks for the kind words! I will keep the posts coming!

:viksux::viksux::viksux:

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is there to say? The viks lost and fortunatly so did Favre.

There, I fixed that for ya.

Moral victories are for losers. Get a helmet, you're gonna need it.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I woke up in a cold sweat last nite groaning about "12 men in the huddle" - and that's no ****!!!

Talk about the game-changer. How in the Sam Hell does an offense - coming off a timeout - end up with 12 men in the huddle? I'm beginning to believe in the Vikings' curse that all Minnesotans bemoan.

I'm currently here in Minnesota doing some work at one of our sites and caught one of the female DJ's talking on the radio this morning about how on that last drive, she gathered all her children in front of the TV and told them to pay attention and learn all about what she had to go thru as a child during the Vikings Super Bowls in the 1970's. I thought that odd, but then as I overheard the locals talking today, nearly all of them said that even after Part Time's first touchdown in the first quarter, they still had a feeling their boyz were gonna lose. Wow - I didn't realize how deeply-rooted the anxiety was over the Vikings.

I told you guys that I played this game over and over in my mind before last nite and I simply couldn't come up with legitimate reasons on why New Orleans could prevail - and judging from the final numbers, I was dead-on, balls-accurate. But, the 5 turnovers are something that even the most pessimistic of observers wouldn't have the stones to predict.

But, the milk has been spilled, so the tears are pointless. However, I am very disappointed that Minnesota doesn't get to face Indy because that would have been a helluva game. The current match-up will be severely hyped, but the only way it is close is if Indy has 5 turnovers.

Here's to BF going all-in for one more shot! I'm proud of the old boy for continuing to open himself up to being the league's punching bag. The way he was standing tall in that collapsing pocket last nite was a thing of beauty. One more to make it an even 20!!! :)

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They had a good second half season stretch beatin some bad teams. But there is a lot they need to fix if they are going to be legit contenders. So if they stick with the draft as the only means, then my sarcasm may end up being true.

Well, two of those "bad teams" were playoff teams this season, and we beat both of them pretty handily, so I'm not sure exactly how much needs to be fixed exactly.

And need I remind you Minny-ha-ha played essentially the same schedule we did this season? Plus, we can only play the teams in front of us, so...

I think you need to calm your expectations for Minnesota next season. You have a big question at the QB position, half the Williams wall possibly retiring, and Brad Childress... Need I continue?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I told you guys that I played this game over and over in my mind before last nite and I simply couldn't come up with legitimate reasons on why New Orleans could prevail - and judging from the final numbers, I was dead-on, balls-accurate.

Really?

You said NO would win on a fg in ot after intercepting a BF pass?

Throw2Dowler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The 'Queen fans are at the Mall of America doing the "Pants on the Ground" chant. They don't even know their team is gone!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts