• Christmas Day vs. Chicago

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • January 1st vs. Seattle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Lambeau Mystique is gone, 0-2 this year...4-7 since the beginning of last season...so my question to you guys is...when are we gonna win at home again?!?!?!?

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JavonWalker084 said:
The Lambeau Mystique is gone, 0-2 this year...4-7 since the beginning of last season...so my question to you guys is...when are we gonna win at home again?!?!?!?

I think the Lambeau Advantage went out with the renovation of the place.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please Chick it went out with Shermy acting as a Cartoon Network GM and contaminating a winning team with his lack of character and personality, he is a very nice guy, Iwould love to have him as father in law but I wont ever like him to be my football coach. on the other hand I would love to play for Bates !!!!

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please Chick it went out with Shermy acting as a Cartoon Network GM and contaminating a winning team with his lack of character and personality, he is a very nice guy, Iwould love to have him as father in law but I wont ever like him to be my football coach. on the other hand I would love to play for Bates !!!!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:

I say the same Chamuko. Too much of a nice guy just like the one before Lombardi. Sherman just takes this too nonchalantly.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts