When will we stop fumbling???

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even Sir. William FUMBLES at this pace our turnover ratio by season end will be 0-259.... We cant win by giving the ball away at least once every quarter !!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :whippin:

OP
OP
C

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will answer myself: never right now Brett has allready helped this situation with 2 interceptions !!! Carnell Williams against hit us hard with a 35 yard gain I cant handle it anymore, I am going out now,, I hope we get at least one win before the bye week..

As for me I am very worried that playing like this we are out for the season.. To many mistakes, to many stupid throws, to many , to many..

Stop it now A.Carroll just got an interception !!!! Well it seems that they are challenging it.... again something to suffer !!!! Well the rule on the field stands !!!! Good for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope that Brett get his responsibility here and get a TouchDown,, I am not going now !!!

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
Even Sir. William FUMBLES at this pace our turnover ratio by season end will be 0-259.... We cant win by giving the ball away at least once every quarter !!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :whippin:

its ridiculous, today two longtime packers who i thought we could depend on really hurt us...Henderson with the ever so rare fumble, and Longwell kept four points off the board for us which could've very well turned today's effort into a win

GBnative

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I often wondered if the Packers turnover problems are related to the fact that turnovers have been tolerated from Favre and Green so often and for so long. Hard for the coaches to make a big deal about turnovers to guys like Thurman or Lee when everybody knows that Green put it on the ground for years without any reprocussions.

Members online

Latest posts