When Will The 2012-2013 Schedule Be Released?

Houston Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hoping a game at either Houston, Dallas or New Orleans next season (all within 6 hours of me). Need to start planning asap.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Next year in April 2012 3rd week usually. If we are in the AFC South you are in luck, or if Dallas or New Orleans and the Packers get in the same divisional rank

Eric87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They play the AFC South and the NFC West next year.

I have no idea where they'll play the Texans, but last time they played them it was at Lambeau.

There is a chance they will play the Saints or the Cowboys, if they finish with the same ranking in their division. The Saints and Packers could easily both finish first, but again I have no idea where they will play.

Reaction score
did some research and come up with this for the 2012/2013 season. may change a bit depending on end of season. if i had my choice of road trip it would be to Houston as never been to Texas

Home: Chicago, Minnesota, Detroit, Arizona, Jacksonville, Tennessee, St Louis & 1 from NFC South
Away: Chicago, Minnesota, Detroit, San Fran, Seattle, Houston, Indianapolis & 1 from NFC East

Go Pack Go

IRBeerman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2012 Opponents

The Green Bay Packers' opponents for next season have been determined. The official 2012 NFL schedule, with playing dates and times, will be announced in the spring.
The Packers’ opponents for 2012 are as follows:
  • HOME: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, New Orleans Saints, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans
    You must be logged in to see this image or video!
  • AWAY: Chicago, Detroit, Minnesota, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks, New York Giants, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts
expected Home opener against the Giants in NY on Thursday Night
http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/story/...to-kick-off-2012-season?campaign=Twitter_news

Randy S.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
did some research and come up with this for the 2012/2013 season. may change a bit depending on end of season. if i had my choice of road trip it would be to Houston as never been to Texas

Home: Chicago, Minnesota, Detroit, Arizona, Jacksonville, Tennessee, St Louis & 1 from NFC South
Away: Chicago, Minnesota, Detroit, San Fran, Seattle, Houston, Indianapolis & 1 from NFC East

Go Pack Go
Don't forget the "NEW" scheduling with the last two Super Bowl Champions playing opening night, Thursday, on NBC like last year.

Randy S.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need to destroy the Giants !!!
Ya think? I live in NYC and am tired of all the BS. I'm hoping the Pack and NY little blue play the first game of the season in their NEW JERSEY stadium so I can attend....I'll be the one with the #52 jersey on and my gal pal will have the #12 on.....

Members online

Latest posts