1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

When was...

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by bsmith_501, Apr 1, 2006.

1. bsmith_501

bsmith_501 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    When exactly was this forum established? Some idiots from purplepride.org are saying that we copied their design(layout) and i want to prove them wrong. Thanks

2. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    December 2004?!? Ryan???

3. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    * Moved to Atrium as it isn't Packer related*

Hm, well I think it might of been late 2004, early 2005. Wow this site has really grown.

Hey Ryan, you gotta give us an exact date so we can all come over to your house and have a huge Packerforum B-Day bash! :D

4. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    yeah ryan and make sure your wife is there...

so...so...she can make some dip (phew)

hehe jk, im hotter than your wife.

5. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Created Dec 2004. Used to run just the forum then moved into the CMS which after looking at it, is similar to purplepride.org.

That is a nice site, search our site here, I have certainly never said anything bad about it. If a people from over there want to talk crap about this site, good for them, I'm over it :)

6. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I take you ignoring my statement that "we should have a party at your house" means you have already started preparations! :D

When can we expect the formal invitations? :lol:

7. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    My bad, we can certainly have a party at my house, if you guys want to come to Omaha NE :)

I was thinking more of a packerforum.com outing to a game this year with killer food and a kickin tailgate!

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Oh man......now THAT would be FUN!!! :D

9. bsmith_501

bsmith_501 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Alright thanks guys

10. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    well now how did i miss this thread?? party?? in green bay?? count me in, guys!!!!! :pals:

11. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    1) An "outing" is a little different in Northern California.

2) It is part of being a viking fan to be jealous and denigrate anything Packer. They care little for history and tradition as it is filled with failure. Do not let the words of a jealous viking cause you to have to defend yourself. Deep down they know they are inferior. It is a source of their jealousy. No one can assist them in their own negative emotions. Just let it go and don't be contaminated by it.

3) Why would you visit purple pride? 1/3 of it is negative Packer. 1/3 of it contains laments about how everything works against the vikings(when the schedule is release they will be moaning no matter what) 1/6 is dreaming of being a good team some day. 1/6 is how better they are now that ______(fill in the blank with your choice of Tice, Culpepper, Moss, Hovan etc.) is no longer a viking.

Year after year everything falls into those categories.

The outing is beyond my range but I will likely visit Candlestick, I mean 3com, I mean Monster Park.

12. gopackgo4

gopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    hmmmm interesting name purple pride. Kinda queer.

13. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    ROFL

This is a very basic layout. I could give you 10 different websites with the same type of design. It's very popular.

btw, jus went to their website, they used a theme created by someone else and tweaked it out. They have no ground to stand on about 'copying'.

14. Freeway3137

Freeway3137 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Speaking of purplepride.org have you people seen the kind of people on that website? all they ever say is "u trailer trash inbred that loves to pack fudge" i wouldnt even bother trying to say nething on there, the stupidity of people sheesh!

15. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I wonder how many 'guests' think similar about 'other' boards.

16. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Hey......i don't care.......let the Vikings bash us.......we STILL have 3 more Super Bowl trophies then THEY do!

17. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Here's something for you to write to them........(I won't go to that site!)

When Moss dun left, we sat and cried, that's why we are called Purple Pride!
    On the "Love Boat" Culpepper lied, that's why we is Purple Pride!
    When asked how many Super Bowls we won, we run and hide, thats why we are Purple Pride!
    As our team tanks each year, our hope always died, thats why we are Purple PRIDE!!!
    :wink: :lol:

18. packerfanfourever

packerfanfourever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I checked out that sight once and its basically a Packer, Favre and wisconsin bashing site. Which tells me they are extremely jealous of us and the Packers org.

19. gopackgo4

gopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    awsome song cheesy. My freind was on packers suck.com and all it had was joke about all wisconsinites being hillbillies