1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

When does SteelWheels come back?

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by agopackgo4, Sep 4, 2005.

1. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Ryan I was just wondering when SteelWheels can come back? Not that I care or anything personaly I really dislike SteelWheels but I was just wondering when he was not going to be banned any more?

2. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    bring him up, he will be back sooner than you think. hes chase with a new name, larry tagg.

3. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    And chick, he employs the "guest" feature as well. The thing is, in almost anything else, I would admire his determination, but on this forum, its just down right annoying. I wouldn't mind him so much if only he had some home in the Pack and didn't mention his rational of "Sherman sucks" in every post. Personally, if he is never allowed back, its no loss at all.

4. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I have never entertained the idea of allowing him back. Perhaps if he emailed me and we talked about it, I may think about it. I would guess he probably doesn't want to come back, just on his own determination to annoy people somewhere, that thus far, he isn't wanted.

My question is, why would you put so much effort into trying to post somewhere, that no one wants you at? I think I could find something better to do with my time.

That "guest" feature he has, is when I delete the account he is using it changes all his posts to "Guest" as there is no registered to reference to the post record in the database.

5. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok. thanks I thought he was onnly gone for like 2 weeks.

6. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    I'm not so sure that he isn't still posting as Larry Tagg and/or P@ck66 because all three sound almost exactly the same. I'd personally like to see all of them gone. I like the non-Packer fans on here b/c it gives a different perspective. I also like different postings that aren't always glowing about GB; however, it gets old when the same person rags on the Pack over and over and over. I mean, if the team is that horrid, pick a new one and leave altogether....this is a PACKERS Forum!

7. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    He is Larry Tagg. That has since been taken care of. P@ck66 has been around for a while so unless he is going to a different location (IP address) I doubt that is him too.

agopack - he was going to be gone for like 4 days. Then before I could even finish typing that ban he started a thread titled "F*$k Ryan and F*$k this Forum" or something to that extent. That was enough for me to not want him on the site anymore, and well more than enough for most other reader's.

8. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    I take it back about P@ck66 - although he is a pure "Sherman Basher", you can still see that he cares about the future of the Green and Gold. That is much more than you can say for Steel Wheels.

P@ck66 - if you read this, I apologize for connecting you with such slime. I have no time for Steel Wheels/Larry Tagg at all.

YAY FOR ME!!!! I'M NOW CONSIDERED A VETERAN ON THIS FORUM!!!! :joy: :bang: :thumbsup: :chest: :beer: :towel:

9. ORRELSE

ORRELSE Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ND--don't take this personally--but so what if he's a Sherman basher? He doesn't have the right to express his opinion on the matter?
    The reason I bring that up is because I've been somewhat attacked for calling out some of Sherman's gaffs as a GM. Sherman is a great man, a good coach, but a horrible GM. He set back this franchise probably 5 years. I'll cite examples of wasted picks and botched signings. His GM record is a train wreck.

Again--not to single you out, but this is a forum to discuss Packers. Not everyone should agree. It'd be mighty boring then. :D

10. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    I don't take any of that personally but thanks for the consideration anyway. My problem is not with someone who takes issue with something the Packers do, have done, or personnel. It's when a thread is supposed to be about Ahman Green and his domestic case and somehow it turns into Sherman is the worse head coach/GM in the world. It seems like every post that Steel Wheels had included his anti-Sherman spin on it. P@ckk66 is almost that bad but not quite. It gets old. That's my point. If it fits in context to bash him and you don't like him, go ahead. It's all good! I just don't see how everything can be tied to Sherman being a bad GM.

11. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok thanks Ryan. Thank you for getting rid of him!