When do we stop hating, and start feeling sorry for the Vikings & Cowboys?

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
Id also never cheer for EITHER of them! but faking or not, i feel bad for brett, i think i feel more sorry if he IS faking these injuries to get him out of these losses...He got so much on his head right now...i guess he did get himself into it though huh? Well like i said NEVER cheering for either team EVER. Unless in some way it helps us, ofcourse.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
i will cheer for the vikings when they play the bears this year. it will help us take back the division

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
When will I feel sorry?

Cowboys: I grew up watching them spank my hapless Packers year after year throughout the 70s. Some times they even ruined my Thanksgiving dinner. So, I guess my answer is: "Really close to NEVER."

Vikings: If they move to LA and leave our division. Only then, I will feel sorry for the folks out there that are truly Viking fans (through thick and thin). They do exist...

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I vote for NEVER too. Both teams and fans are delusional. Both think they still stand a chance and both think the Packers suck and have had their games "handed to us by officials" Screw 'em both!

TampaPacMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I personally could never feel sorry for the ChokeKings, they've been a thorn in the Packer's side for fifty years! They could go 0-16, and lose every game by a margin of 30 points, and I'd still wouldn't be satisfied. As for America's so-called team,I mainly hate them because the national media is obsessed with them.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i can't feel sorry for either team,the vikes well they made their bed braggin braggin they got brett too come back,he is going to get us to s.b moss big help welllll so much for that won't kick when their down just wont feel for them either.

BMatt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why would I feel sorry for them? All the teams come into the season playing for the same goal, a Super Bowl Championship.

Do you think teams are sorry for us with how injury depleted we are? I don't think so.

Chop0Suey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll never feel sorry for them, either. Too many idiotic fans, cocky players, and arrogant coaches/owners. I'll never root for either team unless it's against the Bears, or if it would help out the Pack in the NFC. And hopefully Chad Greenway can get out of Minny! That's the only person I feel sorry for...haha

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I love reading the comments on sites like USA today,.and ESPN ect. when the Vikings lose.

Today was an awesome comment after everyone realized Brett was just fine... and I quote..

Well, thats one way to get him off the field.
:tomato:

narmer2000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only if they move the Vikings to Los Angeles will I feel sorry for them. The Cowboys..never

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only team I feel sorry for is the Detroit Lions.

A SB win would really uplift the city like the Saints did for N.O.

But I don't want our division rivals to get to the SB anytime too soon!
At least not before us.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I agree with ya ForgetFavre about them Lions, I would love to see them in 2nd place in our division this year. Still think it was odd that both the Packers and Bears lost to the Redskins but the Lions pulled it off. But as for the Vikes and Cowboys, let them suffer. Remember last year how high and mighty the fans were. Well let them get upset at their team since maybe they can realize for once that they suck.

OP
OP
OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK, just got a prime example of a Viking fan. My cousin posted this on Facebook:

"Looks like Brett is done and so are the Vikings....GO BEARS!"

Isn't this just soooo effen typical? I mean 2 weeks before she was talking smack, last week she wanted to file a police report for the poor Vikings because they got robbed in Green Bay.

...and you wonder why I use the word hate.

My response to her on Facebook?

"Don't hurt yourself jumping off the bandwagon."
:viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe now that the Vikings organization is in shambles we can feel sorry for them.

But it serves them right. You sell your soul to the devil, you will pay for it. It was about time all the trades and FAs got to them. Now they have no head power, the players don't respect anyone, and there's no chemistry.

They'll have to dismantle this coaching staff and roster. They may very well be dead for the next 5 years...

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe now that the Vikings organization is in shambles we can feel sorry for them.

But it serves them right. You sell your soul to the devil, you will pay for it. It was about time all the trades and FAs got to them. Now they have no head power, the players don't respect anyone, and there's no chemistry.

They'll have to dismantle this coaching staff and roster. They may very well be dead for the next 5 years...

Amen! If I were them, I'd start thinking rebuild mode right now. Start thinking of future draft picks. You got to figure they're gonna land up with a whole new team all around. If they sack Chilly, and if all those free agents hit the door running, they could very well be dead for 5 years.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Amen! If I were them, I'd start thinking rebuild mode right now. Start thinking of future draft picks. You got to figure they're gonna land up with a whole new team all around. If they sack Chilly, and if all those free agents hit the door running, they could very well be dead for 5 years.

I hear by dub them...the "Byekings!":viksux:

Chop0Suey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, it'd be pretty awesome if the Vikes won a few fluke games (not against the Pack, of course!), barely miss the playoffs, and then do the same thing next year. Maybe then they'll sign Chilly to another extension! That would be pure comedy...MUAHAHAHAHA!

Members online

Latest posts