1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

When Belichick cannot cheat.

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by vike4life, Feb 4, 2008.

1. vike4life

vike4life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    They lose!!! If these accusations are true about taping the Rams pregame walk through before the bowl a few years back he should get a life time ban from the league.

On the same note, if Roger Goodell purposely destroyed evidence of their cheating he should be fired immediately.

I for one was very happy to see the Patriots get beat yesterday.

2. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +650
    They should at least strip the Patriots of the title from that year, like an Olympic athlete is stripped of medals and world records. I have a feeling Goodel is gonna be breathing fire on this one. I bet he's one of the happiest people in the world that the cheaters got their comeuppance last night.

3. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +650
    in response to you Vikes, did you hear his explanation for why he destroyed it? He ordered the Pats to hand over and forfeit absolutely every bit of video from the scandal, so he would know if anything else related to the scandal pops up, it proves the New England did not comply, which gives him the opportunity to punish them even more. If he didn't destroy the evidence, and more evidence appeared, it would be a game of one perosn's word vs. another. I can see this coming to court some day (possibly the Pats suing the NFL with the allegation that the punishment doesn't fit the crime) , and if it does, Goodel's actions provide much more leverage against the Pats

4. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    I can't believe that the NFL offices didn't have a vault or secure place to lock away these tapes instead of destroying them. He opened himself and the league up to scrutiny because the contents were never documented or released to let the public, the rest of the NFL and those that pay big money to support the league.

I hope this Walsh kid supplies a tape and blows this whole thing wide open.. let everyone know what was really done, how many teams were doing it and put a complete stop to all taping by the teams.

5. mkapp

mkapp Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I am willing to bet the Pats have another tape laying around....

6. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    The Bruschi\Seau sex tape?

7. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,966
    not YOUR tape but a football tape 8)

8. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Yeah they were practically making out after Brady's td to Moss.

9. mkapp

mkapp Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    OMG that was funny. It was a little disturbing watching them carry on. I bet when they "Pat" each other on the backside, its more than just a "good game" - lol

10. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110
    He recorded the Rams? Thats news to me so happy the cheaters lost