What's your superbowl Sunday snack?

Jayman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, besides beer, what's your superbowl Sunday snack? The one thing you have to have?

Mine's nachos.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Johnsonville original bratwurst, cooked on a charcoal grill. With out them it's just not the same. We bring them to any party we are invited to.

bradwillrockyou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ever since I read the Vince Lombardi biography, "When Pride Still Mattered", I've been having apples with cheese slices and beer, just like Mr. Lombardi did when he relaxed and watched football on TV. I'm also planing to start the day's festivites tomorrow by toasting Vince Lombardi with a shot of Cutty Sark scotch (his favorite).

(Did I mention that I'm a big dork? :happy0005:)

Smash the Steelers!!!

missinghoagies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just got done prepping the food for tomorrow, wings, taco dip, shrimp cocktail, and homemade sloppy joes, food will be consumed pre-game, hopefully during another Bucky home win vs. MSU:) and then pre-game shows, once game starts it will be about the game...

Skarecrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheese, sausage, and crackers. I may not have all that great of a memory from my childhood, but I do remember Sunday Packer Games with my late father and that is what we always had.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
When I was a very little girl, my Dad would stress about the game and I would bet him a dollar (in those days, that wasn't bad) that the Packers would win. He ended up losing money almost every week. Now I bet my brother in Wisconsin in text, only I take my Dad's role - I bet him the Packers will lose. We've been doing this for several weeks now...so first thing tomorrow, I'm texting my bet to my brother in Wisconsin.

I don't remember what we ate and drank, but it wasn't beer and brats. Probably Diet Pepsi and whatever was in the house.

Bet you a dollar on the game, Dad. Whatever side you want to take is fine. I just miss you.

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pierogies!! :D
We'll also have Dirty-O's fries and Primanti sandwiches. All we're missing for this one is Iron City beer, but it's sold out even in Pittsburgh.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
My little Italian tail has been in the kitchen on and off since Friday night. Red gravy (tomato sauce for all you non Italians) make from plum tomatoes and fresh basil. Meatballs, lasagna, stuffed shells, chicken and eggplant parm, baked ziti, garden salad, garlic bread......

Also ordering pizza and wings from our local Soprano's Pizza place! Just to make sure there is enough food!

Beer and wine too...

Also got some Wispride cheese spread, made from Wisconsin cheese and some crackers to get my Packers game on!

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
We're got:

Cheddar Cheese (what else? haha)
Celery and Spinach Dip (The Greens :p)
Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream (the Gold)
Chips and Salsa (tip of the hat to Dallas, one time I'll acknowledge pleasure with the city)

Then later we'll get a pizza to makes this an all-around cheese fest. I can't believe the game is finally here :)